Forgotten Jacket

Being under the influence of weed and alcohol in the same night was not something I would recommend. The first time I did I was still able to drive home safely from the party, but the second time I didn't take any chances and chose to walk home.

As I walked down the sidewalk I felt a bit chilly. Realizing I had gone to the house party wearing a jacket, I turned around and briskly walked back.

The door was still unlocked, so I quietly sneaked back in and took off my shoes. Most people had randomly passed out around the house before I left, but I didn't take any chances as I tiptoed down the main hallway.

Passing the first room, I noticed the door was open a crack. There was enough light to see a woman's bare breast and nipple, along with the man she was sleeping with. I continued on, knowing I wouldn't have left my jacket in a bedroom.

Once at the end of the hallway, I headed downstairs into the basement where a dungeon was set up. When I first arrived I thought it was rather odd to have a jail cell in the basement, but as I found out later on, the owners of the house were quite kinky, engaging in confinement and bondage. It wasn't something I had tried, nor was there a demonstration that night.

As I searched around the dark house for a random black jacket lying around, a woman with long, wavy, dark hair walked out of a room. She acknowledged me as she tied her robe, her bare breasts visible for a couple of seconds.

"Hey," I whispered.

"Hey," she replied with a smile.

"I forgot my jacket."

"You're Jessie's friend, right?" The woman asked, ignoring my urgent matter.

"Yeah, why?" I questioned back, maintaining a whisper.

"No reason. So you forgot your jacket?"

"Yeah I did, have you seen one?"

The woman walked around as she pushed her hair out of her face.

"It's a bit too dark to look right now. Why don't you wait until the morning?"

Turning on all the lights in the house would have been rude and probably upset some drunk people, but I really wanted to go home.

"I kind of wanted to sleep in my own bed tonight."

She smiled. "Well, it looks like fate has other plans for you. Come on. Your jacket can wait."

At first I didn't realize what she was getting at, but then I saw her extended hand and took it. She led me back into the room she came out of and straight to a bed. Even though I still had a bit of a buzz, the brief walk in the cold night air had woken me up a bit.

A lamp flicked on, revealing her face as she undid the robe. She smiled and then motioned with her finger for me to join her.

"No offense to you, but my buzz is fading."

Grinning, she immediately pulled out the top drawer of the nightstand and grabbed a bag of weed, along with a grinder. I soon realized there was a bong hiding in the shadows on the floor which she filled.

"Come here," she urged with a devious smile.

I sat down next to her on the edge of the bed as she pulled out a lighter and handed it to me along with the bong. Placing my mouth at the top, I began to inhale as I flicked the lighter on.

As the smoke slowly escaped from my lips and nostrils, she put the items from the drawer away and took the bong from my grasp. I sat there for a moment as the high set in.

Before I even thought about getting under the sheets I could feel her hands lifting my shirt as she whispered in my ear, "You're such a tease. Hurry up and take off your pants."