Night At The Black Sheep

"Where are the washrooms in this place?" I asked as we left our table and walked down the dark hallway where the toilet sign hung overhead.

"Well, it's a dive bar, man, we're probably pissing through holes in the wall when we get in there."

As disgusting as that sounded, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. I had never heard good things about The Black Sheep bar. Even the fact that we were there drinking from dirty glasses was enough to make me question my sanity, never mind the fact that I was now going to use the washroom, which could end up being just as disgusting.

Rounding the corner, we finally found the mens room and pushed the swinging door open. It didn't smell, or look as bad as I anticipated, but the design was really bewildering.

There were stall doors on either side with sinks in the middle of the walkway, while an upper section got me curious as to why there would be stairs in a washroom.

Josh went for the first stall he saw while I went up the stairs and began pissing into a toilet. Before I even got halfway done, a shower head turned on, nearly soaking me.

"What the hell," I muttered, backing up and holding myself so I could switch to another stall. "Who the heck puts an automatic shower in with a toilet?"

I could hear Josh laughing at me. "Who knows, man. Just piss so we can get out of here."

Quickly waddling down the steps to the stall next to his, I finished peeing. As I flushed with my foot, I heard people yelling in what seemed to be a VIP area.

"What the hell, dude! Is someone pissing on us?"

"Ew!" A girl was clearly disgusted by what had just happened, but I was still clueless.

I had no idea if I had peed on them, or if the plumbing had let go, flushing the pee water on them. All I knew was that I was done with this bar. I was going to try washing my hands without incident and go home without having another drink. Tonight was seemingly not my night, nor the people who just got pissed on.