Breakeven (Chapter Twenty Six)

Start from the beginning

"They don't live near LA my dad and step mom live in Dallas Texas and my mom lives in New York." I nodded "oh I'm sorry" I said and he shook his head "no it's okay. I see them often just my house isn't a home if you know what I mean." He said and I nodded. "You miss home don't you?" I nodded yes. "If you ever want to go home I'll take you home baby." I smiled "I know but I need to do this. I needed to go on my own. I've been stuck in that town for so long."

He was still listening very closely " I miss them but FaceTime helps. I just am so grateful for you and this opportunity. You've changed my life Austin Post." I said kissing him. "But I do have a question." I said and he nodded "after tours done do I just go back home until the next shows?" We never talked about it but the shows were coming to an end for two months. We only have 13 shows left.

"Oh I guess I never thought about that." He said and I nodded because I hadn't thought about it either until now. "Do you want to go home?" He asked me and I thought About it for a second. "Honestly I would love to go back and visit them but I need a change and moving back there would just put me back in a bad situation I'm ready to change my whole situation not just a few months"

He nodded agreeing with me "so I'll look for somewhere to rent in la until the next part of tour." I said pulling out my phone when Austin grabbed it out of my hand. "What if you made my house a home?" I looked up at him a little surprised by his question. "Do you mean-" I was cut off "I want you to move in with me. If you're okay with that." I looked at him "Are you sure you want me living with you?" I asked.

"Lizzy I wouldn't ask if I didn't want you to. I want a home not just a house and you are my home." I felt my heart flutter and the butterflies erupt from my stomach into my heart. "I would love to Austin. But can we go back to visit my family for a day or two before? " he nodded "of course buttercup you're family is the best." I smiled and nodded agreeing.

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" I asked and he smiled "well hopefully people still like my music then. I would like to be touring a little less but still touring, I also see you being right by my side. Lizzy I want you to be around for everything. I want you not just now but forever." I smiled. "I feel the same way Austin." He was really the sweetest guy.

We were Interrupted by Nikki coming out of her bunk. "Good morning post malone." She said ignoring me and pissing me off by still calling him post malone. "Remember his name is Austin." I said smiling at her and she turned around no doubt rolling her eyes.  " sorry good morning Austin." She said coming over and sitting at the table staring at Austin.

"Morning." Austin said looking back at me and smiling. "Are you two a thing?" Nikki asked and both of us looked at her and Austin beat me too it "um yeah she's my girlfriend but you already knew that. So why ask?" She looked dumbfounded by him talking back and catching her in a dumb question.

"Well I was just making sure." She said and I laughed getting up and going to the back room to get a shower and get dressed. As I shut the door I heard her get up and assumed she moved over to where Austin was sitting on the couch. I heard him move a little and decided to wait to shower. She was up to something. I cracked the door lightly so I could see what was going on without them knowing.

She was sitting next to Austin and he had moved away from her as much as she could but she kept getting closer. "Austin you know you want me. Why would you want her?" She had put her hand on his knee and he moved it quickly. "Let me tell you something right now, I don't want you. I haven't even really looked at you. When it comes to females I see one and just one. Her name is Lizzy. She's what I see. And have you seen her? Why wouldn't I want her?"

I smiled at my man defending me. Then it faded because I had a feeling Dre hired her to try to break me and Austin up. I felt my blood boil, I'm not understanding why he would ruin his friends happiness? I get the money but how much of a motivation is money for you to ruin everything For a close friend. I quickly pulled my shirt off and was now in my bra and underwear.