Episode 77 Sub-Zero vs Glacius

Start from the beginning

"Soo a name like 'ice queen' " Yang said

"Other than that name" Weiss said

Boomstick: Sounds like an online username from your teenage years that you regret forever when you're older.

"Oh yeah I created a username that I regret making" Ruby said recalling making the user name 'cookielover'

Wiz: Sub-Zero was so fierce and driven, he became directly responsible for the complete annihilation of the rival Shirai Ryu clan.

"Dang if he can annihilate a clan he's definitely tough" Yang said

Boomstick: Unfortunately for him, one of them, called Scorpion, survived, well, kind of, and decided to kill him right back, which obviously pissed off Kuai Liang, who decided to do the same to Scorpion and....God, it's like high school drama, but with murder.

"Or beacon" Blake said

"Or a really bad sitcom" Yang said

"Or both" Ruby said

Wiz: Striving to honor his fallen brother, Kuai Liang assumed his brother's mantle as the champion of the Lin-Kuei. Sub-Zero was reborn.

"Just like me" Ruby said 

Mortal Kombat Announcer: Sub-Zero.

(*Cues: Unknown Theme*)

Wiz: This new Sub-Zero is a master of Shotoken karate and Dragon kung-fu, and enhances his martial arts with his deadly cryomantic abilities.

"How deadly are we talking?" Weiss asked with interest 

Boomstick: Suby can freeze the moisture in the air to do tons of stuff. He can make his own personal slip and slide, perfect for surprise attacks. He can form all sorts of weapons out of thin air, like daggers, swords, or even ice hammers, but best of all, the dude can make ice so cold, it instantly freezes anybody who touches it.

"Okay I wanna learn how to do that" Weiss said thinking about what she can do if she had those abilities

Wiz: This can be achieved through Sub-Zero's Ice Blast projectile, or the Ice Klone technique, both of which completely immobilize his opponent for devastating follow-up attacks.

"Woah okay now I wanna know how to do that" Blake said

"I guess Blake isn't the only one who likes this episode" Yang said to Ruby 

Boomstick: Did... did he just make a perfect sculpture of himself? Why doesn't he go into the ice-sculpting business? Dude would just make a killing! Well...just...you know, not the literal kind, he's got that down already.

"Woah Weiss can you do that" Ruby said

"I think so if that was better with my summons" Weiss said thinking about if she got better with her summons she could that too

Wiz: Sub-Zero can also implement his cryomancy and ninja talents in what appears to be near instant teleportation, an unexpected ability which baffles even his fellow assassins.

"So he can make his own portal" Yang said

"Apparently so"  Weiss said

Boomstick: Yeah. but I bet that's still not as unexpected as turning into a frigging polar bear! Like...how though? I wanna do that!

"Me too" Weiss said which surprised RBY 

"Same here although I wanna turn into a dragon" Yang said

"I wanna turn into a Wolf" Ruby said

"I wanna turn into a puma" Blake said

Wiz: And best of all, after subduing his enemy, Sub-Zero has no qualms about tearing them to bloody shreds with one of his Fatalities.