Episode 76: Natsu VS Ace

Start from the beginning

"Kinda like destinies" Ruby said

(*Cues: Unknown Theme*)

Wiz: Ace was a natural on the sea thanks to his incredible strength and combat aptitude. He quickly learned his way around the ocean, becoming the captain ofhis own ship in just a year's time, and eventually joining the ranks of the deadliest pirates around. He even claimed one of the world's most sought after treasures, a Devil Fruit

"Sounds like something poisonous" Blake said

Boomstick: In the One Piece world, if you eat yourself a Devil Fruit, you get yourself a super power. In Ace's case, he ate the Flame-Flame Fruit, which, guess what, granted him the power to create and control fire. But with new power comes a butt load of badass new ways to kill people. Get this, this guy's gun-hands are actually handguns.

"Soo like finger guns?" Blake said

"Apparently so" Weiss said 

Wiz: I mean, I guess that's accurate. That would be Ace's Fire Gun ability and it's just one of many attacks the Flame-Flame Fruit provides.

"Ooh now I wanna eat one those fruits and superpowers" Ruby said

Boomstick: Man, I love my gun leg and all, but now I think I really need some gun hands to go along with it.

"Boomstick has a gun for a leg? That must difficult for him" Weiss said

"I wouldn't mind getting a gun arm that would be awesome" Yang said

Wiz/RWBY: Boomstick, sometimes I/We really... really wonder about where you came from.

Boomstick: The front door, like, every day. Come on, Wiz, pay attention.

"Not what he means you idiot" Weiss said

Wiz: *Groans* Anyway, these fire abilities are what earned him the nickname: "Fire Fist Ace".

Boomstick: Because he can turn his punch into blazing balls of red hot fire. Forget gun hands, get me some of that!

"Oh same here" Yang said

Wiz: Manipulating fire comes easy to Ace, he can conjure up enormous pillars of flames so intensely heated they can incinerate enemy projectiles, acting as a sort of fire shield.

"That's must be useful" Blake said

Boomstick: He's also got some really weird names for his attacks, like Firefly, Fiery Doll & St. Elmo's Fire. Man, when did Elmo become a saint?

"Not the puppet you dunce" Weiss said

Wiz: No, no, no, actually that's referencing weather phenomena where plasma appears to discharge atop a pointed object. Ace's version is... not like that at all; instead, he conjures up 2 javelins made of pure fire and hurdles them through enemies burning them inside and out.

"What does that mean?" Yang said

"It means he control plasma I guess i'm not sure myself" Weiss said

Boomstick: Yeah, I'mma go with his version.

"Same here" Yang said 

Wiz: Firefly and Fiery Doll is a combination attack where he creates several small balls of green plasma which surround a foe before detonating in a massive series of explosions.

Woah that's awesome!"Ruby said

Boomstick: He does have one attack with a really cool name though.

Wiz/Weiss: Oh what's that?

Boomstick: ♪ Cross Fire! You'll get caught up in the Cross Fire! ♫ ♪ CROSS FIRE! ♫