Episode 76: Natsu VS Ace

Start from the beginning

"Kinda like Juane" Weiss said.

Wiz: Yeah, that's one of the stranger downsides of Dragon Slayer Magic. Natsu's dragon-like senses can overload his semicircular canals, creating a feeling similar to vertigo. But more importantly, Natsu has a bad habit of burning through his available magic rather quickly.

"Kinda like Yang burning through her aura" Weiss said

"Hey thats not...okay yeah that is true" Yang said

Boomstick: Yeah, but who cares? He can just chow down on some tasty flames or lightnin' to replenish his magic.

"Aura takes longer to replenish so that would be useful if anyone ever had that type of semblance" Weiss said

Wiz: Just one problem. Consuming any fire or lightning that Natsu has created himself will not replenish his reserves.

"Well it is made by him so I can see why" Blake said

Boomstick: Huh. Oh well, Natsu's still a badass. He really is the Fairy Tail guild's trump card for whenever things go south. And he continues to fulfill his own dragon dad's wish of making the world a safer place. By setting it on fire!

"That doesn't make it safe it makes it dangerous" Ruby said

Natsu: I think it's time to stop playing around. Let's get down to the real fight! I'm going to shatter you into a million pieces!

Ace

(*Cues: One Piece - We Are (Instrumental)*)

Wiz: Wealth, fame, power; Gol D. Roger, the King of the Pirates obtained this and everything else the world had to offer.

Almost like my dad" Weiss said although she wishes that her dad and brother were gone in her life

Boomstick: And then he was brutally executed, leaving everyone to run off searching for the king's long lost treasure, the One Piece.

"What kind of name is that? Sounds like a treasure that might be awesome but turns out it's something lame" Yang said

Wiz: However, unknown to most, Roger left behind an heir, albeit unborn.

"A secret son" Blake said

(*Cues: One Piece - Rampage! Zoro & Franky*)

Wiz: Terrified the Marines would execute Roger's son as well, the child's mother held her pregnancy for a total of 20 months. 20 months!

"What?!" RWBY said

"Dang that's hardcore" Yang said

"Okay I'm pretty sure that's impossible for a women to do that" Weiss said

Boomstick: HOLY MOTHER OF HELL! How does that even happen?!

"Yeah how?" RWBY asked

Wiz: Sheer inconceivable willpower. Though she died in childbirth, her last act was to give her newborn son his name, Portgas D. Ace.

"Dang she has to have some willpower to do that" Yang said

Boomstick: Soon after, Ace was adopted by an old acquaintance of his father, Monkey D. Garp and raised alongside Monkey D. Luffy, and his childhood friend, Sabo.

Wiz: Over time Ace, Luffy, and Sabo grew very close, considering themselves brothers and together forging a lifelong pact. They would forever live life as free as possible.

"Kinda like me and Ruby" Yang said as she one armed hugged her half sister who hugged back

Boomstick: And for Ace, that meant following in his father's footsteps. It was the pirate's life for him.