Episode 76: Natsu VS Ace

Start from the beginning

"How can a Dragon teach a human to all those things" Yang said

"Maybe it's one of those really smart dragons" Ruby said

(*Cues: Fairy Tail (2014) - Sorrow Returns*)

Wiz: Igneel suddenly sent him through a time machine and poof! Before he knew it, Natsu was trapped 400 years in the future and abandoned by the only father figure he ever really knew.

"Ouch that's cold and that's coming from me" Weiss sajd

Boomstick: I know that feel, little buddy. I know that feel.

"Oh yeah Boomstick's dad abandoned him too" Blake said.

(*Cues: Fairy Tail (2014) - Main Theme*)

Wiz: Of course, it was all part of Igneel's plan to save the world but at the time Natsu didn't know that. Fortunately, it wasn't long before he found a new home and family among the mercenaries of the Fairy Tail Guild.

"Awesome" Ruby said 

Boomstick: Yeah, turns out being a demon trained by a goddamn dragon made Natsu pretty effective as a bounty hunter.

"Well when your trained by dragon you learn a few things" Blake said

Wiz: Natsu possesses superhuman speed, impressive strength, and unbelievable durability. He has superior senses such as sight and smell, along with a mastery of hand to hand combat skills.

"Sounds like a guy version of me" Yang said

"And that's saying something" Weiss said

Boomstick: Mix all that up with his Fire Dragon Slayer Magic and you got one fiery cocktail that'll knock just about anybody on their ass.

"So this Slayer magic is like his semblance" Ruby said

"Sort of but I'm guessing it's not a semblance much more like magic" Blake said

Wiz: As the name suggests, Fire Dragon Slayer Magic revolves around conjuring and manipulating fire. A prime example would be Natsu's signature move, the Fire Dragon's Roar.

Boomstick: Where he literally shoots fire from his mouth!

"I wanna learn how to do that!" Yang said

"Yang I'm not sure if you can shoot fire from your mouth" Weiss said

"Well it wouldn't hurt to try. maybe I can use some fire dust and combine with my semblance" Yang said

Wiz: Or he can engulf his hand in flames for the devastating Fire Dragon's Iron Fist.

"Sounds like something Yang would name her moves" Blake said

"And I totally would!" Yang said thinking about how awesome that name is

Boomstick/Weiss: You know, we're/there gonna be saying fire a lot this episode.

(*Cues: Fairy Tail (2014) - Blazing Guy*)

Wiz: Yep, Natsu has well over 2 dozen different ways to incorporate fire into his martial arts but his real strength comes from a move nobody ever really expects.

Boomstick: Ah, yeah, he eats fire!

"What?!" RWBY 

"okay I'm pretty sure that's not even possible unless you had a semblance that does that" Weiss said

Wiz: Like all mages in the Fairy Tail world, Natsu has a limited pool of magic but consuming fire actually replenish it. Not only that he can consume different elemental magic as well including lightning.