Fallin All In You (Chapter Fifteen)

Start from the beginning

I could tell she didn't mean to sound that eager. Austin took off his tank and I noticed Ava couldn't take her eyes off him it cracked me up, I smacked her back lightly and she just smiled and looked back at Addison. "Coming in hot!" Austin said and before we could react he cannoned balled into the pool.

It covered all of us in water and caused everyone to laugh. I'd assume my mom, sister and rj were still asleep. "Hey pretty girl." Austin said getting close to me. I smiled up at him and closed the gap between us. I put my head on his chest and he kissed the top of my head.

He put his arms around me making me feel butterflies erupt in my stomach. "How'd you sleep?" I asked looking up at him seeing the sun hit his blue eyes causing them to sparkle. "A lot better with you by my side, besides a little headache from the alcohol I slept pretty good." I nodded "good-" I was cut off my Addison jumping on Austin's back.

"Let's play!" She said causing Austin to laugh. I know I've said this before but watching him interact with my nieces really warmed my heart it was something I wasn't used to seeing, and I could really tell they both adored Austin.

He hasn't said anything about what he asked last night I was kind of hoping he would when I asked how he slept but he didn't. I'm really wishing he didn't forget about it. I swam over to the edge of the pool getting out and sticking my feet back in the water as I watched Austin play with the girls.

After about an hour we all went upstairs to our room to shower and change. It's now around 2 and we have plans to meet in the lobby at 4:30 to go get dinner together before we all go separate ways. I got a shower in my room and got my hair ready, and put on a red shirt and a pair of black pants.

I laid back on the bed and waited for Austin to knock saying he was done with his shower and dressed. I decided to post a picture to my Instagram which was growing rapidly pretty quickly.

Liked by PostMalone, avamarie12, sarahmellow and 5,097 others Lizzymarieworld waiting for dinner 😋PostMalone wow 😍😍Username1 fake boobs?Lizzymarieworld username1 um no 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm a small girl Username2 are you two dating? We need to know

Lizzymarieworld waiting for dinner 😋
PostMalone wow 😍😍
Username1 fake boobs?
Lizzymarieworld username1 um no 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm a small girl
Username2 are you two dating? We need to know

after about 30 minutes I heard my door open and looked over seeing a very handsome Austin standing in the door frame. He was wearing a pair of pants and a black turtleneck shirt that made him look so fucking hot, plus he had on a black leather jacket overtop and god damn he was good looking Ava's gonna did when she sees him.

"Hey petty girl you look absolutely stunning." He said kissing my lips which I loved his kisses especially when he didn't ask and just did it. "Me? Look at you, looking hella handsome." I said and he smiled blushing lightly. God I never thought I'd feel this way about someone else other than Kyle.

I know sounds crazy but I loved Kyle, especially in the beginning but things change and now this feeling I have about Austin is so much better than Kyle I can tell. Austin just made my heart smile if that is even possible? "Are you ready buttercup?" He asked and I nodded grabbing my purse.