MOVING IN

As Juvia set her things in the drawer and wardrobe which she is now going sharewith her boyfriend, Gray Fullbuster.

Juvia was still on cloud nine as she couldn't believe from today she's gonna live together with her beloved.

Her best friend, Lucy and others helped her in packing and moving her things from the her college dormitory the previous day.

She was really thankful to her friends for their help and wanted to host a small party to show her gratitude to them as well as to celebrate the fact that she and Gray are going to enter the next phase of their relationship.

As the microwave oven timer went off, she regained from her trance and went to the kitchen to take out the last batch of cookies.

"Yum!! it looks perfect" She beamed with happiness and placed those cookies on the plates.

"Now everything's set for the party" She looked at all the food stuffs which included both sweet and savoury treats to entice their friends taste buds.

As she looked at the wall clock to know what time it is, "Looks like Juvia has another half an hour more before her lovely guests arrive. Before that let's take a quick shower."

But before she goes to the bedroom, she picks her mobile to call her beloved to know where he was.

She dialled his number and saw the display picture of her and him hugging each other which made her lips to creep up fondly.

"Hi babes!! Missing me already" Juvia heard her beloved Gray's deep, husky voice which made her heart skip a beat.

"Hmm….Gray-sama, where are you? You know right, at 8o'clock we had arranged a small party. So when are you coming? Did your shift for today got over?" She asked him hoping to hear a positive answer.

Gray chuckled, "Yeah I know, don't worry I remember our small party. My shift got over. And I'm on my way back to our home."

Juvia's heart swelled with happiness as Gray mentioned 'our home'.

"Ok Gray-sama, Juvia will lock the door as she's going to get freshened before our friends show up. Bye" Juvia informed him.

She could sense the change in her Gray-sama's mood from his voice, "Oh I get it. And hope you didn't forget my treat. And I'm planning to redeem that tonight, babes.." 

Juvia's face and body grew red and of course, she didn't forget her promise which she made to him. 

"Hey babes, don't go fantasizing now itself. We have whole night for our first time. I'm eagerly waiting Juvia. Bye"

He chuckled and hanged the call before he could hear his girlfriend's rumblings.

Juvia pouted and muttered to herself as she placed her hands on her warm cheeks thinking about her magical time afterwards with her beloved.

Juvia took her own sweet time in the shower and then a nice bubble bath to relieve herself from fatigue and to rejuvenate herself for the evening.

As she was so much immersed in her bubble bath, she didn't hear the jiggling of the keys. 

Gray entered their lovely apartment to find neat and clean. He knew his bubbly girlfriend is a number one clean freak who loved to keep her surroundings neat while he's a total opposite of her as he would discard his clothes, books and other stuffs around the room and not bothering to clean them later.

He looked around the living room to see all the new room decorative items which he didn't see in the morning.

"Looks like she's has stressed out herself again" He smiled and removed his shoes and kept them on the rack.