DAY III- PERVERSE

A/N: Here this word means 'sexually pervert'.

What a pleasant morning! If it didn't have a dazzling sun up high in the cloudless skies with tiny birds chirping around welcoming the day with warm greetings.

And the entry of that bright radiance of sunlight into the cold, dark room just through the way caused by a small gap between the window screens.

This sunlight falling right on the face of a certain devil slayer who belonged to one for the most well famed guild of Fiore, 'Fairy Tail' which caused him to stir from his peaceful slumber and groan in annoyance.

The next thing he does is try to pull the significant other of his life closer towards him by searching the adjacent side from where he slept then plant a kiss on her head and cuddle for sometime, until his one year old son decides to intervene their small intimate moment by crying to seek his parents attention.

When he thought things were going by the default routine, sun rising, birds chirping, sunlight falling on his face, him groaning.

Everything was exactly the same but him trying to pull an empty space closer to him is different. That's when he decided to open his eyes which took a few seconds to adjust until blurry vision became clear.

Gray saw his bed was empty nor his beautiful, gorgeous fiancee was in their room. Even he didn't hear his son crying. In fact, the whole apartment was engulfed in silence.

" *yawns* what time is it?" He looked at the digital wall clock which showed 8 A.M. 

Now he felt strange as to where his fiancee and his son would go this early in the morning.

Gray decides to get up and get things sorted out before it drives him insane and also checks around the apartment before going out in search of them.

When he went to the living after wearing his boxer, he got answers for his questions.

There his fiancee was doing workout while their curious bubbly son simply sat silently watching his mama do something which was unique to his blue eyes.

Juvia only wore a sports bra and a 3/4th sweat pants which hugged her figure tightly making her look ravishing and irresistible. The tiny sweat drops on her body made her skin glow even brightly.

Gray felt his throat get dried and his boxer get tightened as she stretched her body from sideways to up and down.

He had to really appreciate her efforts in trying to shed those extra pounds which she gained due to pregnancy.

For him, she always looked the same as Juvia with whom he fell in love and procreated their child together out of love.

It was just a few days back, he proposed to her after nearly two years delay.

Gray had intended to do this after dating for a year but things got out of hand as she got pregnant before he could propose.

Gray wanted Juvia to know that he was in love with her and wanted to be with her for the rest of life and that's the reason for his proposal.

But with the arrival of the baby, he didn't want her to get the idea that it's only because of the baby he was doing it.

Now that their son, Silver is a year old. He proposed to her and made sure she understood the purpose behind it.

So, in the next three months, Fairy Tail would hear another wedding bells in the guild.

Gray simply stood there quietly and took in sight in front of him. The way sweat trickled down her face, the way she breathed, the way she increased the intensity of the workout, more importantly, the way her boobs and hips moved in respect to each exercise.