CHIBI GRAY-SAMA

AUTHOR'S NOTE : This chapter is dedicated to paultiteuf360. Thank you for this idea. Hope you like it.
   I took a bit inspiration from the anime "Sket-Dance".

Hope this not a wrong stuff to take inspiration from other animes.

"You idiots, what has happened to me? Why do you guys look like a giant? Answer me."

A small raven haired boy shouted at a surrounding people.

He could see the twitching of their eye as they bent down to his height.

"Gray, is that really you? How did you become this tiny?" A blonde lady named Lucy asked him.

Gray Fullbuster, a 25 year old, scientist who works along with his group in Fairytail Research Centre of Magnolia.
He was the one who got turned into a small boy of 4 years.

"It looks like his mind is of 25 years old. Only is body has turned into 4 year old. He looks cute. I should say."

A scarlet haired beauty named Erza said with a smile and ruffled his hairs.

"Hey don't touch me. I'm not a brat." Gray flinched Erza's hands from his hairs.

She shot him a deadly glare which made him quiver in fear and covered his head with his hands.

"Technically, you are a brat now, for your knowledge. But it looks like a good opportunity for me to smack some senses into that frozen brain of yours."

A salmon haired man named Natsu smiled devilishly and cracked his knuckles.

"Gray-San, tell us what happened? How did you turn up like this in a single night?"

Wendy, a freshly joined research student who is guided by Erza asked in concern while poking his cheeks.

"I don't know, yesterday night I was doing some experiment on combining the sample of sodium and luthanium to form a compound.

  But it failed miserably, then in wax, I slept on the couch after drinking coffee. That's what I remember.

  Then in morning, you guys were the ones to wake me up in this state." Gray said in a cutesy voice.

"Aw Gray, your voice is also cute. How come a grumpy idiot like you is this cute and chubby in his childhood."

Erza caught hold of Gray and crushed him in her bosoms.

"Erza-San, I never knew you like cute things. I thought you were a serious kind. But you have soft and maternal nature. You must really love kids."

Wendy felt amused after seeing Erza's reaction how she was showering her affection on her friend.

Natsu and Lucy sweat dropped, "Wendy-chan, you are mistaken. She loves kids and that affection is different. Right now, she is seeing him not more than pet dog. Look at it…" Lucy pointed out the way Erza was treating Gray.

Erza was calling him by showing him a piece of biscuit. "Come here, Gray…"

"Erza, stop it." Gray yelled at her and was running around her.

Natsu lifted him by the collar, making his large clothes to fall down.

The girls blushed. "Idiots, close your eyes. Don't see me." Gray shouted at them with his flustered face.

"Natsu let me down.. I will kill."

"Okay if I drop you now from his height, you will break your bones." Natsu snickered.