HIS QUEEN I

A/N: Main pairing- Gruvia and Nalu. Minor pairing- Jerza and Gale.

In a far away land, there was a kingdom of Ice ruled by the Fullbusters for generations, currently being ruled by King Silver Fullbuster and his only queen Mika Fullbuster.

Kingdom of Ice were neighbours to the Kingdom of Celestial which was ruled by the Heartfilias for generations, currently ruled by King Jude and his queen Layla Heartfilia.

Another neighbour was the Kingdom of Scarlet Blossom which was ruled by the Beleserions for generations, ruled by their widowed Queen Irene Belserion.

These three kingdoms were allies and the rulers shared a great bond both with respect to their business and political endeavors and personally, all three of them were good friends whom they have known from childhood.

These three kingdoms are forced to be reckoned with as they were prosperous and had an army of strong men and strategists who would predict the outcome of war which was always positive to them.

And that's why, other kingdoms feared this ally and would usually avoid war against them.

It had been 20 years since the current rulers ascended the throne. But now time has come to make way for future rulers to take charge.

"So Lucy, Is uncle finally convinced?" Erza Fernandez, daughter of Queen Irene Beleserion who married the commander general of her army, Jellal Fernandez with the blessing of her mother, asked the Heartfilia princess.

"Papa is almost convinced that Natsu would make a good husband and future king. I'm really grateful to Gray and Juvia if it weren't for them this wouldn't have been possible." Lucy smiled genuinely and fondly remembered Juvia's words from two years ago.

"Lucy-san, I will wait till yours and Natsu-San's love issues get sorted out until then let Gray-sama continue being your fiance."

"Yeah! I'm sure both of them would be happy to hear this good news. Come let's go to Kingdom of Ice to share this news to your Natsu and Gray." Erza exclaimed happily.

"What? You are coming with us?" Levy Redfox, Lucy's personal maid and her best friend asked the Belserion princess. 

"Yes!! It's been a while since I saw them especially…" Erza stopped as soon as her mother entered the guest room.

"Good Afternoon, your highness" Levy bowed down in respect. 

"Hello Aunty" Lucy stood up and bowed down.

"Hello mother, is something the matter?" Erza asked.

"Good afternoon girls, did I interrupt your talks. Oh anyways!! Lucy dear, congratulations finally your dad has agreed for your marriage with that pinky boy.
    And you know what, just now, I received his call and he informed me of this happy news.
     So as soon as your return to your kingdom, wedding preparations will commence. Congratulations dear." Irene hugged Lucy and patted her back.

"I can't believe papa agreed wholeheartedly. When I left our palace two days back, he said he would think about it but he didn't give consent yet but I knew he would eventually. But I never thought this would happen this soon." Lucy said with a smile which she couldn't contain.

"He and Layla wanted to surprise you, that's why they didn't tell you when you left. Okay girls, enjoy your stay and once again, congratulations Lucy dear." Irene added and left the guest room.

The girls squealed in delight and had their group hug. "Finally, ten years of a struggling love life has come to a happy end. Now, Lucy will become Lucy Dragneel." Levy exclaimed and congratulated her friends.