SECRET GIRLFRIEND

A/N: Modern College Au 
Gray's Age: 22 years
Juvia's Age: 21 years

Ships: Gruvia, Nalu, Jerza and Gale.

Summary:-

Gray's friends try to set him on a date with Juvia as they think she will be suitable for his personality.

But little did they know both of them are secretly maintaining their relationship until they find out in an embarrassing manner.

May contain 2-3 parts.

As Gray tried to sleep in his room without caring about the disturbance caused by his friends from the living room.

Currently his friends who also happens to be his roommates were enjoying the evening with their respective love interests.

Gray felt odd to be third wheeling in between the couples so he excused himself from the group and went to grab some sleep.

But that was partially true, as usually at this time, he would receive calls from his secret girlfriend, Juvia Locksar who studied in the same college.

But had major from marine biology while his was from business studies.

It had been a year since he has being in relationship with Juvia.

Since Gray was an ace member of the college's basket ball team along with his friend Natsu Dragneel while Juvia was in the cheer leader club.

It was love at first sight for both of them as they both correctly fitted into the dream qualities of their future love interest respectively. 

Slowly Gray became bold enough to talk and get to know each other personally much to Juvia's delight. 

Gray confessed his love and asked her out officially after playing an important home match against Lamia Scale which was a year back.

Juvia accepted him and happily began to date her prince. All Gray asked from her was to maintain their dating as a secret until he gets comfortable which was still not the case.

Even Natsu was so oblivious to their relationship as being in the same club together with Gray, he had no what was going on with his friend.

This showed how successfully the couple did the job of hiding their relationship status.

Suddenly the door of his room banged open with a loud thud sound which startled him. He nearly jumped out of his bed.

"Idiot, can't you open the door properly?"

Gray hissed at the person thinking him to be his hyperactive friend, Natsu but it was a lady with her scarlet hair, Erza, his girl bestie whom he feared extensively.

"What did you say?" Erza glared at him.

Gray began to sweat profusely as he didn't want to stay at the receiving end of her wrath.

"A..a..a nothing… so what do you want Erza?" He smiled sheepishly.

"Why are you staying in the bed? Come join us so that we could spend the evening in delight." Erza genuinely called her friend.

Gray smiled and softly tried to decline the offer but Erza forced him to join them.

So he gave way to her choice and decided to spend the evening with his friends.

Soon Gray and Erza joined others in the living room where he saw Natsu and Lucy practically stuck together which goes same for Gajeel and Levy who sat on her boyfriend's lap while Jellal sat on the floor and Erza soon occupied the space next to him.