TRIP

A/N: This plot might contain 3-4 parts. It's a modern college au. Hope everyone likes it.

As the bus began to move the students of final year undergraduates of Fairy Tail College erupted in a loud chorus of war cry due to their booming excitement for the field trip.

It was supposed to be a 3 days trip but the college authorities took pity on their students and changed the plan to 7 days to Mount Hakobe Resort which is 8 hours from the college.

What should be a memorable and fun-filled trip for couples wasn't the same for one certain infamous couple, Gray and Juvia, commonly nicknamed 'Gruvia'.

As the back row of the bus 1 was occupied by none other than Gray and his friends.

Gray sat by the window and gazed at the moving vehicles while his hyperactive friend, Natsu Dragneel began to crack jokes and kept his surroundings environment jovial as usual.

Natsu's girlfriend Lucy Heartfilia sighed in defeat to control her boyfriend as he got into bickering competition with her (Levy McGarden)best friend's boyfriend, Gajeel Redfox.

Erza Scarlet who sat beside Gray Fullbuster could see the gloomy look on his face and knew the reason for it.

She placed her hand on his shoulder to grasp his attention,

"Gray, aren't you supposed to be happy about this trip? You shouldn't be sulking in the corner like this?"

Gray rolled his eyes and sighed,

"Yeah I'm happy. Stop bothering me."

If it was any other day, Erza would have smacked him merciless for throwing tantrum at her. But today she chose not to look upon it.

She left his side and changed sides with Natsu so that she could sort of the issues with the help of her other friends and moreover to stop bickering between him and Gajeel.

"Lucy, did you see him? Man, he just sulking over there. I want this trip to be a memorable one for us."

Erza sighed and folded her arms against her chest.

Both Lucy and Levy looked over at Gray and frowned.

"Yeah you are right, Erza. If he keeps his face like this, how will we enjoy the trip? What did actually happen between those two?
    It's really unbelievable to see Juvia getting pissed at him." Lucy asked her.

Erza thought for a plan but she could finish, Gajeel groaned,

"Hey send those girls to bus 3. I'm sure Cobra would be happy to have her there. And call Sprinkler and Jellal over here when we stop for a break in some time now."

The 3 girls nodded in agreement and talked to Laki and Kinana about exchanging seats for which they gladly accepted.

Erza informed her boyfriend about this plan and hoped he would find some excuse to convince his sister and bring her along with him.

MEANWHILE

"Ok I understood. Bye Erza."

Jellal hung the call and looked at his sister who was lost in her own world.

Jellal patted her head to grab her attention, "Juvia, are you alright?"

Juvia turned around and smiled sadly which didn't go unnoticed by her brother, "Juvia's fine, onii-chan." 

Then Juvia grabbed his arm and rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

After an hour, all the 5 buses stopped at the highway restaurant for half-an-hour break much to every student's delight.