ONLY YOU CAN SEE ME

Author's Note : This one shot is dedicated to gruviaverxoxo. Hope you like it. Thank you for this amazing idea.

It is a peaceful morning in the notorious guild of Magnolia where most of the members have already left for their jobs/missions.

Team Natsu and Team Gajeel were the only ones to be present in the guild hall along with Mirajane.

'I'm not going on a job with you the next time, Natsu. It's because of you that we lost half of our reward money due to your destructive nature!!!.'

Lucy ranted her boyfriend while he gave her his signature tooth grin, 'Hey Lushi, that's Natsu for ya.' Happy giggled causing the blonde to fume up.

Just then team Gajeel enter the guild hall from the library, 'Gray-sama, look what Juvia has found out.'

The pretty blunette waved a sheet of paper towards her boyfriend who looked amused and let out a soft smile to her.

'Hey Sprinkler, calm down. I was the one to find that it belongs to me.' Gajeel growled and grabbed her free wrist.

Juvia didn't let Gajeel to get that paper from her grip. She raised in her tiptoed and stretched her arms,

'Nah!!! Gajeel-kun, please let Juvia try this one. You take the one which Levy-san has, please Gajeel-kun.'

Then Juvia showed her pleading puppy eyes which even made the mighty Gajeel go weak on his knees and she finally had her way with him.

'Thank you Gajeel-kun.' She smiled and went to sit next to her Gray-sama.

'Juvia, what's the paper all about?' Natsu asked her curiously while taking a look at the paper along with other members.

'It looks like some gibberish writing.' Lucy shared her piece of mind.

'Reminds me of the changeling incident which was caused by the Natsu's carelessness.'

Erza remembered the not so good incident of her life where she was forced to spend few hours in Happy's body while Gray nodded.

During this time, curiosity killed Juvia and she began to read the spell of gibberish language.

It took awhile for the team Natsu to notice this and before they can her stop, it was too late.

A black glow consumed Juvia completely which left everyone flabbergasted.
After sometime when the glow disappeared, Juvia became numb.

Gray began to fidget and shook her by holding her shoulders to make her snap out of her stupor.

'Juvia, are you alright?' Gray asked in concern and looked up and down to see any random change in her physique.

'Juvia is alright, Gray-sama. But she feels kind of cold.' Juvia shivered which was unusual for her.

Gray took his coat, luckily he had one for his stripping habit and wore it around her and pulled her towards his chest to provide heat.

'What's happening to her? Wendy take a look at Juvia.' Erza instructed the little healer of Fairytail.

'Erza-san, Juvia-san is alright. Nothing is wrong with her body.' Wendy was still not convinced by this and continued her healing spell.

Just then Levy entered the guild hall, 'Juvia, don't read the spell from the paper. It has a ..............' Before she could finish her sentence, she knew it was too late, 'bad effect.'