SENSEI, MY LOVE I

A/N: It's a modern au which may contain two or three parts.

One way of ruining a highschooler's morning is by having 'Maths' on their first hour. 

To rub salt on the wound, the third years were indeed surprised by an unannounced test by their beloved (demon in disguise) teacher, Gray Fullbuster.

But one of the students had a deferring thoughts. 

"Juvia-chan, quit staring at Mr. Fullbuster. He's emitting dark aura." Meredy shook her friend from her daily day-dreaming session.

Juvia got startled and looked around before her eyes fell on the man who was handing her the question paper.

"Take it" 

Gray Fullbuster remained indifferent and went ahead distributing the papers. Juvia pouted and looked at the questions after conveying best wishes to her best friend.

As expected the maths teacher didn't have mercy on his students. Half of the students were sure that they would be doing the revision sheets that weekend.

After handing over the sheets back to their teacher, the students left for their next class.

"Meredy-chan, you go ahead. Juvia will catch up in five minutes."

Meredy-chan smirked and whispered, "Juvia-chan, make sure you don't do any naughty stuff."

Juvia's face grew red due to embarrassment and denied anything like that.

Once the classroom became empty except for Gray and Juvia. The latter made way towards her love interest.

"Ms.Locksar, why don't you hurry up for your next class? Before Mrs.Fernandez marks you absent." Gray said with a small smile before opening his arms, completely contradicting his previous statement.

Soon Juvia closed the gap and hugged her beloved lovingly. As the couple enjoyed their alone time in each other's arms not caring about their environment.

"She won't mark Juvia absent that easily, Gray-sama. So let Juvia get recharged just like you. She missed you, Gray-sama." Juvia said while looking at him before smiling.

"Man, stop giving me those heart squeezing looks. By the way, even I missed you." Gray blushed and looked around before leaning forward to kiss which Juvia reciprocated back.

As the couple were engrossed in their intimate moments suddenly the door opened which caught the couple off guard and made their hearts stop beating.

"That's why, I was against your relationship." Slowly the couple turned around to look at the person who interrupted them.

"Onii-chan"

"Oh it's only you. Man, for a moment, my heart stopped." Both Gray and Juvia sighed in relief and he let go of her.

It was none other than Jellal Fernandez, Juvia's older brother who is a decade older than her.

Jellal hit Juvia's head and scolded her, "Didn't you promise me that you wouldn't do such things inside school campus? Now go back to your class, Erza has already left."

"Sorry onii-chan. See you later, Gray-sama." Juvia left the classroom.

As soon as Juvia's head vanished, Jellal glared at Gray, "Try to act as a responsible adult. I don't want both of your future to be ruined."

"Yeah!! I know. Just I couldn't resist your sister's charm. She has wrapped me around her little finger. Don't worry, I will be careful next time." Gray smiled before leaving the older man behind.