SENSEI, MY LOVE IV

When Gray opened the door, his eyes widened due to shock as the person who hit the doorbell wasn't the delivery man but the couple whom he didn't want to meet that particular day at all.

It was none other than the Fernandez couple.

The same can be said for Jellal and Erza seeing half-naked Gray at Juvia's apartment.

"Gray, what are you doing here?" Finally Jellal questioned with a hint of anger.

Before Gray could respond, Juvia got the attention of the couple as she came wearing a men's t-shirt which they presumed would belong to the man who was standing in front of them.

Seeing her brother and Erza-San, Juvia grew numb and didn't know how to react.

Without Gray telling them any reasons, the couple understood their relationship status. 

Once the tension dissipated, Juvia told them everything from the start and how she was the one to persuade Gray until he finally gave in. 

But Gray interrupted, "Yes, I gave in not because of pity but out of love. Believe me, I love Juvia very much and will do anything in my power to protect her."

Hearing their confession, Erza seemed to be convinced but the problem was with Jellal. He didn't look that amusing.

"So, you are saying you are in love with your teacher. Juvia, do you know the consequences when your relationship gets exposed?" Jellal raised his voice which made Juvia quiver in fear.

"Jellal, I…" Jellal stopped Gray from answering.

"Gray, let her answer." Jellal stood up.

"Gray-sama, let Juvia handle this. Onii-chan, if such a thing happens Juvia will bear all the consequences and protect Gray-sama." Juvia said confidently.

Gray smiled hearing Juvia's confession and once again fell in love with her. Erza smiled too and showed thumbs to her sister-in-law.

"But, it's Gray's future that will get harmed. His image will be tarnished." Jellal tried to convince his sister.

This time it was Gray who spoke, "Don't worry, at most, my teacher license will be banned which is okay with me. I can find a job in the software field. Man, I truly love your sister and intend to live with her for a long time." 

Gray's words sounded sincere and honest which made Juvia shed happy tears and without considering the presence of other two members, she hugged her beloved and cried on Gray's chest while he tried to console her.

Erza patted her husband's shoulder which broke Jellal trance.

"Dear, don't be so uptight. You can see their genuine feelings for each other. Just one more year until she graduates and their relationship is completely legal." Erza shared her piece of mind which seemed to have effect on her husband.

"What if they get caught like someone finds them like how we found them today?" Jellal questioned them.

"I assure you that we will keep our relationship secret. I promise you that we behave as students and teachers on the school campus. What else do you want us to do?" Gray said boldly and looked forward to what Jellal would say now.

Seeing her brother's reason, Juvia thought finally he was convinced was ready to celebrate their joy until Jellal dropped the bomb with a set of rules and regulations.

#

The first thing Gray did after waking up was Juvia's smiling face wishing him a happy morning which energised his system.