MESSED UP

Authors Note: This chapter is dedicated to rainwomen12. Hope its according to you liking. Thanks for this amazing idea.
Hope you like it.

One afternoon, team Natsu members were relaxing their day off as they just finished a tiresome mission a day before, of catching the bandits who were experts in stealing the valuable artifacts.

It took them a week to complete this mission as they had to find the correct time to nab those losers.

Gray Fullbuster who had confessed his romantic feelings to Juvia a month back missed his girlfriend very much.

He was eagerly waiting for her arrival from a solo mission which she left before his arrival.

He wondered what her solo mission would have been which is taking her this long to arrive. He just was worried about her safety. And hoped she would arrive soon and moreover be safe and sound.

As Lucy was silently browsing through Sorceress Weekly Magazine something caught her attention.

She looked confused and thought whether she should show this article to her friends or not.

But before she could turn the page and leave the matter as it is. Natsu broke the silence.

"Hey Lucy, what are you reading? Oh isn't it Juvia?" He asked in his not knowing what's happening around deamnor.

This caught the attention of her friends, more over, Gray was hyped and wanted to know what article has been published about his girlfriend in the magazine.

Just when Lucy was about to change the topic and flip to next page. Happy let the cat out of the bag.

"Hey it's Juvia and Lyon…" Happy said in a happy tone but soon changed his tone when he read the article.

This made the exceed feel bad for Gray as he unknowingly brought this topic out which would make Gray feel agitated.

"Wait… What does it say? Let me take a look at it." Gray snatched the magazine from Lucy's hand and began to read what it says about it his girlfriend and his frenemy.

Seeing the article, Gray's eyes literally fell out of his sockets and anger filled his cold body.

Lucy patted his shoulder to make him feel ease, "Gray, I don't think it is true. You know Juvia won't do something like that. She loves you. She must have some reason."

"Lucy, what does it says? Why is Gray this angry?" Erza asked now concerned about her friends.

"It says,
 What's this Juvia Locksar, the beautiful water mage of Fairy tail spending some lone time with handsome member of Lamia Scale, Lyon Vastia out in an empty village inn.

   Is she cheating on her long time crush, who are now the hottest couple?

  What could have led to this sudden development of relationship between them? Was it from the beginning itself?

 Let's find out more about the truth in the next week edition."

"There is also a picture of them where Lyon is hugging Juvia while both of them are semi-naked." Lucy said in a depressed tone.

"Gray, don't be angry. Those reporters don't have any better work of stalking the images and write some explicit contents to run their magazines.

We need to have a serious talk with Jason about such made up stories."