♥️♥️♥️ I LOVE YOU ♥️♥️♥️

A/N : This one-shot is based on the ongoing series of Fairy Tail 100 years quest. It is solely based on my imagination and how Gray will confess his love to Juvia after the 'Battle of Fairy Tail' at Draseel. (Spoiler for anime only fans).

Finally Natsu and team succeeded in retrieving their comrades conscious back from the clutches of white mage which was not that easy.

When things settled down after the battle, Touka apologised to everyone for this ruckus, even though it had nothing to do with her personally as the white mage was the one who was actually controlling her mind and soul.

Now currently the whole of the Fairy Tail guild were partying in the inn where the team Natsu decided to stay and collect information on the wood god dragon, Aldron.

As Master Makarov convinced the hotel manager for holding the party and promised him to pay will be covered by the guild.

Everyone was happy and relieved to see their friends after 2 months since they left for this quest.

Even the members of team Natsu were happy that everything is back to normal.

But the devil-slayer mage sat silently at one corner thinking about something rather very important matter.

'Don't think she will wait for you forever, Lover Boy'.

Juvina's words were repeated on Gray's mind were since he saw Juvia again.

'But am I good enough for her?' 

His insecurities were the only hurdles which was preventing him from confessing his love to her.

When he looked around the room to find his blunette but to his dismay she wasn't present anywhere. 

Gray got up and decided to ask the girls about Juvia. As he made way towards the table were Lucy and others sat, suddenly Gajeel's voice interrupted him.

"Oi Stripper, wait a minute" 

Gray turned to face the iron dragon-slayer.

"Hey man, congrats on being dad. I didn't expect this news from you especially as I always thought that flame-brain and Lucy would be the first ones to announce such news. But really I'm happy for you and Levy. Good luck, new dad."

Gray grinned and conveyed his heartfelt wishes to his fellow comrade which the mighty dragon slayer accepted with his usual 'gihehe'.

Just before the party, Gajeel and Levy officially announced their were expecting their first child together and are dating each other for over a year now. 

"Well Gray, can I talk to you for a few minutes?"

"Go ahead" 

Gray said and wondered what he was going to tell him.

"Well you know what, I want to talk to you. It's about Juvia and especially that big scar on her abdomen. I know that scar has something to do with you. 
   She never said anything about that nor she wanted to get rid of that. How did she get that scar?
   Moreover, do you really love her? It's painful to see my friend being so positive when the results she's expecting is not the same." 

Gajeel asked and looked at him with his red eyes.

Gray's eyes widened in shock to find that someone else has now got to know about that stuff which both of them wanted to keep as a secret. 

Those scars on her and his body was something which brought back the awful memory were both of them saw each other sacrificing their life for one another.