JERZA - BABYSITTING

A/N: This oneshot revolves around Jerza couple. A new try on my part. Hope everyone likes it.

Few years after 100 years quest

"Oi Juvia, hurry up we have to catch the train."

Gray called out his wife, Juvia Loc- no…, Juvia Fullbuster who was hugging and crying over her baby.

The famous Gruvia couple, as called by the She-demon, Mirajane, got married 3 years back, exactly after dating for 2 whole years.

Gray, as soon as he returned from the epic 100 years quest which was successfully completed along with his teammates, didn't spare a day and confessed his love to Juvia and began to pursue their relationship.

"Gray-sama, Juvia refuses to leave her baby. Juvia is calling off the mission. She's not coming with you." 

Juvia continued to wince while hugging her baby boy, Silver Fullbuster, who giggled and had his chubby arms around her neck.

The youngest Fullbuster was just 8 months old making him the youngest member of the guild at present, after Natsu and Lucy's daughter, Luna Dragneel, 2years.

Erza Fernandez, yes, now happily married to her long time crush, Jellal Fernandez, tapped her sister-like Juvia's shoulder.

"Juvia, don't worry. I will take care of him and later at evening, Jellal will join us. Just go and finish that important mission. We are here with him."

The little boy's eyes sparkled seeing his scarlet haired aunt and flashed her a toothless smile which Erza responded back along with pinching his chubby cheeks.

Gray wore his arms around Juvia's shoulders and tried to console her, 

"Juvia, it's just for 3 days. I know how painful it is be away from our little man. But duty calls for especially when it's an important mission assigned by Gramps. 
     Erza and Jellal will take care of him in our absence. Now stop crying, it hurts to see my wife like this." 

Gray kissed her temples and wiped those large tears with his finger.

"Yeah Juvia, Gray's right. Now give Silver to me. And don't worry about this cutie." 

Erza took the baby from Juvia's arms and brought him towards her breasts.

Juvia nodded and gave a parting kiss on her baby's cheeks while Gray did the same and soon dashed out of the Fernandez household before Silver begans to whimper and throw tantrum sensing their absence.

"Okay cutie, now it's you and me. Soon your uncle will join us. But before that come let's feed you something to fill that tiny tummy of yours."

 Erza cooed and nuzzled her nose against his chubby cheeks. Luckily, Silver didn't make a fuss due to his parent's absence.

After an hour, Jellal returned home after finishing a tiresome S-class solo quest which lasted for a week. He joined Fairy Tail as soon as they got married.

As he entered his house, Jellal was met with a beautiful sight of his lovely wife playing bricks with the little Fullbuster.

Jellal wore a soft smile on his handsome visage and approached the very engrossed duo who were on their own fantasy world.

Sensing her husband's presence, Erza smiled brightly and got up from the floor to greet him with a proper 'welcome-back home' manner.

Both simultaneously closed the gap between them and soon their awaiting, aching lips met each other to exchange the pleasantries.