FIRST PERIODS

Summary:- How papa Gray handles when his precious princess got her first period in his wife's absence.

One fine Saturday afternoon, when Gray finished taking a nap along with his youngest son, Silver, 7, who was a mini carbon copy of himself with pretty mid-night blue eyes which were big and had thick eyelashes just like his mother and other siblings.

His wife Juvia and their eldest son Ur, 19, both were on a separate mission while the former went along with her best friend, iron-dragon slayer, Gajeel Redfox but the latter was on a solo quest.

So now, it was upon Gray to look after his other kids until his wife's returns home after this one week mission.

"Daddy, I'm hungry." Silver patted his tummy to emphasize that he was hungry which Gray found adorable and ruffled his messy raven hairs.

"Sure kiddo, come let's make a banana pancake for you and your sister." He sat up on the bed and stretched a bit to lose the fatigue in his muscles due to the tiresome mission from which he returned yesterday afternoon.

"Daddy, onee-chan is not at home. Remember she told us that she will spend time at the guild today." Silver said and in between yawned.

That's when, the said information strikes his mind, "Yeah, I forgot. Mika did say she will be in guild today. So Silver, do you want pancakes or something from the guild?"

Gray asked his son. He hoped that he would choose the latter as it will be two goals in a shot, as he could go pick up his daughter as well as feed his son.

But the little guy had other plans, that is, to eat his favourite banana pancakes and who was he to reject his son's desire.

MEANWHILE 

As Mika Fullbuster, 12, beautiful and bubbly as her mother with her dad's ice magic was with her friends and their siblings.

Her friends group consisted of Simon Fernandez, 14, youngest child of Erza and Jellal, Igneel Dragneel, 13, youngest of Natsu and Lucy, Eva Redfox, 12, youngest child of Gajeel and Levy.

As the boys of her group were busy brawling, the girls and their elder sister-like figures were chatting about their daily chores.

Suddenly, Mika felt a strange pain shoot in her abdomen which she had been experiencing since morning and she whined in pain.

"Mika-chan, are you alright?" Eva caught hold of her best friend and patted her back.

"It's just a small pain in my tummy, Eva-chan. Can you get me a glass of water, please?" Mika pleaded.

Eva makes an angry face, "Why add please? If I don't do this, then, what are friends for Mika-chan? Don't worry, I will go and get it. Nashi-neechan, please look after her. I will be back in jiffy."

Nashi Dragneel, 18, eldest daughter of Natsu and Lucy turned towards the little girl, she knew something was wrong about her.

"Hey Mika-chan, what happened? Are you alright?" Concern washed over her voice as she saw the little girl's eyes began to tear up which caught other girls attention as well.

"It's paining very badly, onee-chan. I wanna go home." Mika began to cry as she felt pain was getting unbearable.

"Even Wendy-neechan's not at the guild today. Nashi, come let's take her to infirmary. I'm sure mom and aunt Lucy will give her some medication." Emma, 21, eldest twin of Gale, Gajeel and Levy's first kids.

As Mika got up, the reason for her pain became evident to the elder girls and they wore a small knowing smile.

But Mika's blue eyes widened due to shock to see the blood strain on her skirt and bench.