CAFE LOVE

A/N: This is a modern au one shot.
Gray's age: 26 years
Juvia's age: 23 years

Today was the tenth time Gray Fullbuster is going to visit ' Nora's Cafe ' in a span of two months.

When asked about his frequent visit to the cafe by his friends, all he said was, 'the food over there was worth every penny'.

His friends especially the girls didn't believe his reason as they knew a guy never visits any place twice until and unless that has some significance in his life.

But Gray defended himself from their silly assumptions and carried on with his office work.

Slowly few months passed by and Gray's visit became a routine both to him and the cafe.

The manager of the cafe becomes delighted every time Gray paid them a visit.

One fine Saturday evening, when Gray reached the cafe his eyes widened due to shock when he saw his female friends standing in front of the cafe while grinning at him.

Gray's eyes twitched and smiled sheepishly while waving his palms at them.

"Hi girls, what brings you here?" He asked them in a surprised tone.

The beautiful blonde, Lucy Heartfillia and the Scarlet haired beauty, Erza Fernandez, both were his best female friends after Natsu Dragneel whom he considered as a frenemy and a good brother. He also happens to be Lucy's fiance.

Just a year back, Erza Scarlet married the love of her life, Jellal Fernandez in a lavish wedding ceremony which was held in one of the biggest churches of Magnolia.

Gray had known them since his childhood and all of them shared an unspoken bond of blossoming friendship since their school days which continued further even after finding their stands in their respective careers.

"Just thought of having girl's night. Nothing much." Erza spoke as she smiled at him.

Gray raised his eyebrow knowing very well their secret intentions.

"Good, so carry on. I will take my leave. Bye, have a fun filled evening."

Gray literally began to move backwards knowing that was the best thing.

Lucy caught hold of his wrist and smirked, "Well Gray, now you are here. Why don't you spend some time us? It would be fun to catch up with you."

Erza grinned and caught hold of his other wrist and pulled him into the cafe.

Now he knew there was no turning back and his secret would be out any moment from now.

Once the trio entered the cafe, one of the attendee escorted them to an empty space opposite to cash counter where a young pretty blunette sat on her desk doing some work in the computer, Juvia Locksar, the manager of Nora's Cafe.

Gray sat on the bench facing the blunette while the girls sat opposite to him.

The attendee gave them the menu and waited for them to order.

Gray fidgeted as the thought of spending time with two ladies might cause a bad impression in the eyes of certain blunette which he didn't want to happen in any case.

As if on cue, Juvia raised her head from the monitor and saw her crush staring at her which made her blush.

Seeing her flustered Gray gave his cheeky grin and waved his hand to greet her.

Juvia shyly waved her hand and mouthed him her greeting with a warm smile.

That's when her smile dropped as she took notice of two ladies who had accompanied her crush whose faces were not clear except for their hair colors.