A/N : SHARE YOUR OPINIONS

Just some random thoughts which has been bugging since the release of latest chapter of Fairy Taill 100 years quest.

In Chapter 52, the wood seeds takes the form a person who is strong and had been a significant part of that person life, be in through birth or death. If I'm right..

So now our babies, Gray and Juvia might get a chance to fight against those seeds or not... which we will see in the subsequent chapters.

If they did get a chance to fight, who would Juvia fight; it should either Gray or Keyes or someone whom we didn't see till now.

But I seriously wish it's someone whose related to her past as it would be a perfect opportunity to reveal her back story which I think she deserves at this point of the story in manga.

And since the beginning of 100 years quest and revelation of Water God Dragon Mercuphobia, only another character who uses water magic apart from Juvia.

I hope to see some kind of connection between them which may or may not happen necessarily.

Just imagine, if they are some what related, let's say a father-daughter relationship, just like how we saw Gray-Silver bonding.

Then, this is perfect opportunity for upgrading her power, because it's high time since Mashima Sensei had increased her base power into something new and magnificent one.

Now the Water God Dragon had lost his power and became someone who wants to lead a happy life. And even the white mage kinda looks defeated, so, what if Juvia gets that power and she in turn become a dragon slayer or god slayer.

Whatever it is.... but upgrading Juvia's power will also play a significant role in 'Fairy Tail Next Generation'...

As Gray's devil slayer magic is only inherited from father to son as Silver said. If the couple's have a daughter, then, Juvia's upgraded powers can go to that little girl.

These are just some of my random thoughts which makes me frustrated for not seeing my favourite character in a spot light during fighting sessions.

It's been a long time since we saw Juvia fight serious head on with her opponent without undergoing any serious damage to herself.

As much, I love the lovely gruvia moment.  But Juvia's solo spotlight moment will be icing on the Gruvia cake.😊😊

Sorry if this post hurts someone, these just some of my opinion as fan of Juvia.