TRIP III

NEXT DAY

As Lucy gently shook Juvia from her slumber, she slowly opened her blue orbs to meet the chocolate brown orbs and a relieved smile on her friend's face.

"Oh good relief, finally you have woken up. We were really scared. Thank God." 

Lucy sighed in relief and ruffled Juvia's blue hairs fondly.

Juvia slowly sat up with the help of Lucy and asked her, 

"Lucy-San, what happened to Juvia? How did she end up here? And what time is it?"

"Juvia, don't you remember what happened? When we came after hearing the news, you were already passed out. And it's 10 am in the morning."

Juvia's eyes widened due to shock after hearing the revelations.

Then she tried to remember what happened before passing out.

Juvia remembered that she was following her Gray-sama that's when out of nowhere a basketball or some round object forcefully hit her head from behind before everything around her became black.

As she remembered the event, she felt the sharp ping at the back of the head which made her cringe in pain.

Lucy rubbed her palms at the spot to ease her pain. 

"Thanks Lucy-San…. Juvia got hit by basketball, she guesses. Thank you for bringing her here to the room and taking care of Juvia."

Just then, the doors opened to reveal the rest of her friends except for important someone.

"Yo Juvia, how are you feeling?" Natsu asked her.

"Oh finally, she's awake. We were really worried." Erza and Levy asked and hugged her in process.

"You really gave me scare." Jellal patted her head and sighed in relief while Gajeel also over the same look.

"Thank you everyone for worrying about her. She's alright now. Juvia wonders how did she manage to sleep for over 15 hours?" Juvia smiled softly at them.

"It's okay, no need to thank us. Save it for that idiot. He's the one who needs to hear all these. 
    As he was the one who took care of you from the very beginning. He didn't leave you even for a second." Lucy grinned.

Juvia blushed and began to search around the room. Jellal smiled and ruffled her hairs, 

"He's not here. Just now, he came back to the room to get ready. I guess, Lucy must have sent him back."
Lucy nodded in agreement.

After half an hour, Juvia began to feel even better and got up to get shower then grab something to eat and finally thank her boyfriend and make things clear with him.

But fate had other plans for that day. Juvia never got a glimpse of her Gray-sama as the girls in her class had planned out to visit the nearby shrine which Juvia couldn't resist while her friends stayed behind because they were in another class.

MEANWHILE 

"Oi Ice-princess, enough of staring at the display screen come over here. Let's play PUBG and you guys also stop chatting, let's play everyone." Natsu exclaimed enthusiastically.

Lucy face palmed at her boyfriend's game freak attitude and told him to read the atmosphere.

"Okay Lu-chan, how will we proceed to plan III?" 

Levy asked as she sipped the coffee sitting on her boyfriend's lap who had his arms securely around her waist and nuzzling his nose on her neck.

"What plan III? Where did plan II go? Why didn't you tell me about this?"