LET'S SETTLE DOWN

After finishing a solo S-class mission, Gray returned to Magnolia after being away from his friends, his guild mates and more importantly, his beautiful, gorgeous girlfriend of 3 years, Juvia.

Ever since the war against Alvarez empire, Zeref and Aconologia, the world has once again become a stable and safe place to live.

As promised, Gray gave his answer to Juvia and soon went on an epic 100 year quest with his team.

It took a year to finish that quest which added glory to the guild's name. (Imagination)

As Gray reached the guild, his friends greeted him with a warm smile and hugs.

"Yo Guys!! It's been a while. How are you?"

Gray waved and greeted them back.

"Yo Ice-princess, welcome back."

Natsu welcomed his best friend by cracking his knuckles ready to start fight at any moment.

"Yo Stripper, come let's begin" Gajeel joined the duo.

As expected they began to fight, insulting each other which was their way of greeting until the scarlet mage, Erza interrupts and brings them back to reality.

After giving the mission report to Master, Gray went back to the group where Mira bought his beer.

"So Gray, how was your mission?"

Lucy asked while caressing her pregnant belly.

Yes!!! Natsu and Lucy got married soon after finishing the 100 years quest and now are expecting their first child.

"Very easy yet challenging. So how are you and the little Dragneel?"

Gray glanced at her and wore a warm smile.

He can still remember the day Natsu and Lucy announced their engagement and wedding date. Natsu was so hyped up.
He was on cloud nine when he came to know Lucy was pregnant 7 months ago.

"Baby is healthy as well."

Lucy smiled and diverted her attention back to Emma, Levy and Gajeel's two year who sat on her mother's lap.

Gray looked around the guild to meet his blunette but to his dismay, he didn't find her.

"I guess, you are looking for Juvia. Am I right?"

Erza smirked.

Gray blushed but nevertheless, he agreed to the assumption of his friend,

"Yeah!! Where is she?"

"Oh Gray, that's so sweet of you to miss your girl."

Lucy teased him.

"Yeah who won't miss their girl? He is waiting to get laid down as soon as he meets her up. Stripper, get a grip on yourself."

Gajeel smirked at him causing Gray to blush.

"So Gray, when are you going to settle down?"

Levy asked him as she fed the toddler.

Everyone looked curious at him for his reply.

"Yeah Gray, it's about time you bring that topic to her. She is been waiting for you since a long time."

Erza advised him.

"I even heard, she is longing for a baby. Why don't you make her dream come true?"

Lucy added her piece of mind.

"Even I'm thinking about that for awhile now. Don't worry about that.
      Now excuse me, my girl is waiting for her amazing Gray-sama."