DAY IV:- SUGARS

The whole Fairy Tail knew the confectioneries made by their resident water mage was beyond the world treat for their taste buds as it would instantly melt down the moment it lands their awaiting tongue.

The older men would always congratulate the young ice-devil slayer for the fact that he got himself a homely, bubbly and charming wife.

As a teenager, Gray never believed the saying 'A way to man's heart is through his stomach'.

He felt everytime he ate something, mostly Mira's cooking from the guild, he would just feel 'yum' and 'delicious'.

A common complement which he would give at the end of each meal let it be anywhere.

But ever since, he got married to Juvia, the fact once he thought meaningless became the golden truth.

He understood why it was true. As she not only made him foods out of love and care but also equally served him with love and compassion.

Everytime Juvia served him food, she would beam with happiness and makes sure it was something of his liking.

Gray considers himself as a lucky man on the face of this world and thanks each and every soul who had given him a second chance to enjoy this life alongside with his Juvia.

It had been three years since they got married. They dated for few months and soon proposed her which Juvia never expected to happen this sooner.

When asked for his reason, all he said was "Because I can't stay without you by my side. I would have proposed you right away after the confession. But knowing you that, you would want us to date for sometime I restrained myself. So will you marry me?" He grinned and wore the ring around her finger.

So currently, Gray returns from the a week long mission who is eagerly waiting to see his beautiful wife waiting for him and welcoming him with warm smile and hug.

"I'm back" As he enters the house he was instantly hit with a wave of aromatic smell which bought a smile on his face. He knew that she was baking something most probably pie.

Gray kept his bag on top of the shoe shelf and made way to the kitchen to see his gorgeous wife washing the dishes and soon the timer of the clock went off.

When she turns, she sees her husband standing at the door way with his shirt being lost and smiling at her with his arms wide open for her to join in.

Juvia soon rushed off to welcome her Gray-sama back by hugging and giving kiss on his lips which she had missed for a day.

"Welcome back, Gray-sama. Juvia missed you."

"Even I missed my wifey very much" He bent down to kiss his wife and had a small make out session.

Once after getting freshened up, Gray sat on the dining table waiting for his snacks where Juvia gave him some cookies and a glass of milk.

"You know Juvia, you are just as sweet as sugar. I'm hungry. Thank you for arranging this small treat before the dinner."

Gray grinned and began to dip in the cookie in the milk before taking a bite. He looked like a small child which he enjoyed as well.

This is small habit which he had developed since wedding and continued till now.

"Anything for Juvia's Gray-sama." She smiled brightly and ruffled his thick raven mane, "Gray-sama looks so cute while eating Juvia's cookies. This makes her wonder how adorable it will be seeing you and our baby do in together."

Hearing her words, Gray nearly choked and began to cough where he ended up tearing.

"Our baby???"