MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 2

PART-II

As Gray sat on the sofa occasionally stealing glances at his crush who was sitting with the girls at the opposite side of the living room.

Whenever he see her, his heartbeat increases to 10 folds making his face red.

Natsu found Gray's behaviour suspicious ever since his sister told him how she accidentally bumped Gray while coming back home.

And how Gray reacted when he found out that Juvia was his sister.

While the boys were bickering all this time, Gray remained silent and unmused.

"Hey Ice-princess, why are you silent? Usually you are the one to start off any kind of insults. What's wrong with you?"

Gajeel touted him and nudged Gray's chest with his elbow.

"Shut up, I'm not someone who has gonna crazy like you guys. I don't encourage such idiocy. Try to act according to your age, geez."

Gray said to the group in a calm voice but loud enough for the girls to hear.

Except Juvia, everyone's eyes twitched at Gray's talk. They knew something was definitely wrong with him.

As Gray is the one to began any kind of bickering with his tactless counter.

Gray proudly ruffled his bangs to side and looked towards the girls to shoot a smile at Juvia but to his dismay, she left the place and was in the kitchen.

The girls giggled at his unfortunate attempt, "Gray bad luck. She couldn't see your handsome face, idiot." Erza spat which made him embarrassed.

"Shut up" Gray suckled to corner. Natsu silently observed his best friend's behaviour.

"Guys, it's almost dinner time. Go wash your hands. Let's have dinner and then we can play." Juvia called everyone out humbly.

After having dinner, till now Gray couldn't actually speak to her and was trying to make conversation with her privately without drawing Natsu's or other's attention.

Now the group decided to play truth or dare on Erza's orders. By now the girls have changed into their PJs while boys were still in their normal dress as per Natsu's order.

He doesn't want them to be semi-naked in front of his innocent sister.

As the game progressed, Erza asked others all the embarrassing stuffs and gave them task which would cause warmth to spread in their body.

When it was Juvia's turn, she chose truth seeing the fate of others, it seemed safe to her.

They didn't know what to ask her. So Lucy asked her, "So Juvia, are you still single or committed?"

Juvia blushed while Gray silently watched her for her answer as he gulped hoping her to be single.

"Juvia is still single, Lucy-San. Until today, she didn't meet anyone interesting. She hopes to pursue a sweet relationship just like you."

She smiled at both Lucy and her brother making them blush.

"No Juvia, I won't permit you to date anyone randomly. Did you hear that!!" Natsu huffed making her sad.

"Hey Natsu, you shouldn't interfere in her personal life. I'm sure even your mom will agree to me." Lucy smacked her boyfriend to make her future sister-in-law happy which wassuccessful. Juvia giggled, "Serves you right, onii-chan."