MISUNDERSTANDING

As Juvia made way towards her boyfriend's place which was also shared by her girl friends' boyfriends, without giving care about the heavy down pour and chill, lonely night.

Every passing minute, the anger within her grew many folds towards her boyfriend of 2 years, ready to explode at any moment.

Soon she reached her destination and went to the first floor and hardly knocked the door even though there was a door bell aside.

Knock…..knock…..

"Coming….Geez, who would come at such late hours?"

Juvia heard the complain but wasn't able to recognize the voice as her mind was now occupied with some other important issues.

When the door opened, Natsu's eyes widened to see Juvia who was drenched from head to toe and rage in her blue eyes.

Natsu stammered, "Hey Juvia, wh..what bri..brings you here?"

He knew the only reason she would be here is to meet his Ice-princess friend, Gray Fullbuster.

"Well Natsu-san, if you move aside then Juvia can enter." As she began to move past him.

Her eyes met the Jellal and Gajeel but Gray was nowhere to be found.

They looked confused to see her at this hour and also on her state.

Gajeel got up and went upto her, "Hey sprinkler, what happened? Wait let me, get a towel for you."

"No Gajeel-kun,  Juvia doesn't need one. Where is he?" Juvia shouted earning a look of disbelief from the boys.

First thing, Juvia was always calm, composed and cheerful in every tough situation and never lost the cool to yell at anyone.

Second thing, they never saw her getting angry on Gray even if it was he fault.

They wondered what did they idiot friend do to earn this much anger from his bubbly girlfriend.

Just then, Jellal mobile rang, "Hi Erza….Yeah she's here. What happened?.........okay got it…...We will send her at once…..bye.." He kept the call.

Meanwhile Natsu got the towel so that she could dry herself, "Here take this..Before you catch cold or something…"

"No Juvia won't take the towel unless he comes here in front of her. Call him out.." She huffed and crossed her arms against her chest shivering a bit due to chillness.

"Sprinkler, Gray has gonna out and he will be here any moment. Take that towel and dry yourself before you catch cold. Listen to me.."

Gajeel caught hold of her shoulder and made her look into his red eyes.

But Juvia was adamant and didn't head to her friend's plea.

"Oof which idiot is making it rain like hell?" Gray enters the room as he was frustrated with the sudden down pour.

All the head turns towards him who was removing his shoes and complaining how it got ruined.

Then his eyes caught the sight of his girl standing in the middle of the living, drenched from head to toe which made her white t-shirt transparent to what she was wearing inside.

Gray blushed seeing Juvia but she looked rather even more enraged.

"Hi Juvia, what are you doing here?"

He tried to sound casual and proceed a normal conversation for the first in a week.

It had been a week since Gray and Juvia stopped talking to each other due to their silly quarrels.