MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 3

PART-III

Soon after one date, Gray and Juvia hitted off quickly. Both of them were intrigued by one another's personality and individuality that they realized, they complemented each other so well.

As expected Juvia joined Gray's class and was under constant observation of her brother.

Because of which they had to maintain their relationship as a secret.

To the outside world, they were just a normal acquaintance but only they knew the bond between is that of lovers.

This secret relationship continued for 5 months on a guilty basis. Gray, at times felt guilty that he was dating his best friend's sister while Juvia felt bad that she was dating her brother's best friend without his knowledge.

But soon they would forget their guilt whenever they see and fall in each other's arms.

They convinced themselves that they were in love with an individual who happens to associated with a common man, Natsu.

Their love for one another grew stronger as the days passed by. But their friends and more importantly Natsu, found their behaviour suspicious.

Erza and Lucy did once confront Gray about this but he just brushed it off casually.

But Natsu never questioned him on this matter which showed he believed his friend and his sister.

So both Gray and Juvia decided the coming weekend, they would tell Natsu about their relationship and if he doesn't permit, they would convince him until he agrees and permit them.

As Gray heard his door bell sound, he came out from his room to attend it.

When he opened the door, he was taken by surprise as his girlfriend was standing right front of him with a bright smile which he really loved it.

"Wow, what a pleasant surprise? I didn't expect you here. Come in." He happily greeted her and moved aside so that she can enter his apartment.

As Juvia came in she realized her handsome boy was standing showing his bare chest.

This was the first time she saw him semi-naked and blushed hardly.

"Gray, cover your upper body." She said to him while closing her eyes.

Seeing her reaction, Gray smirked and closed the doors so that others don't interrupt their moment.

"Juvia, don't close your eyes. You should get used to this baby. Now open your eyes." Gray came close and cupped her cheeks.

Once Juvia opened her eyes, she met his smiling face. She was still embarrassed, "Juvia, do you like what you see?" He smirked.

Steams were literally coming out of her eyes, she playfully smacked his chest.

"Gray, stop teasing me. Of course, Juvia loves her boyfriend."

Juvia wrapped her arms around his torso whil Gray pulled her closer by snaking his arms around her waist.

"Even I love you, baby. So what brings you here?"

"Simply Juvia thought, she will pay her Gray a surprise visit to see his reaction."

"Well...well...I'm surprised indeed. So what's there in that bag which you are holding from that time?"

Gray now became curious and asked her as that bag was poking his back.

Juvia broke the hug and gave him the paper bag. "Go ahead. Hope Gray likes it."