UNKNOWN BOND 2

PART-II

GAJEEL'S POV

As I took my buddy Silver with me to meet his mama, the little boy was constantly mumbling about his new car toy.

Then he stopped, I took a look at him.
"What is it buddy?"

I asked in concern.

Silver just kept looking at me as he was about say something, he stopped.

"Nothing Uncle….I love you. Why didn't you come to meet me?"

Tears forming in his blue eyes.

"Hey buddy, now don't cry. Uncle was busy. Sorry I couldn't come to see you. Now you are a good boy.  
     Don't cry. If mama sees you like this she will feel sad. You don't want mama to be sad right?"

I consoled him and wiped those tears before Juvia sees them.

Quickly, he controlled his tears,

"No I don wan mama to be sad. I will not cry."

"Good boy, come let's go. I bought some presents for you. Don't you wanna to see it."

I tried to make him excited.

He squealed when he heard the word 'present' which instantly lit up his mood. 

I really feel bad for both of them especially his little guy. Even at this tender age, he wants his mother to be happy, unlike his dad who left them.

Or should I say the man who lives in the 2nd floor is the one who left them? Man, need to investigate on this before drawing conclusions.

But if he's the one, Juvia would have already found him. It's been 2 years since I located her here. How come she doesn't know about this?

And another possibility if he's the one, he would have informed his dad, Mr.Silver, then he would have recognized Juvia instantly but he didn't know her at all when they first met. 

'Need to find out about this guy real soon, at least, for this buddy's sake' I thought to myself.

What I really feel bad is that Juvia makes sure that Silver doesn't get accounted with the word 'father' and other related stuffs.

Even this little fellow not even once asked anything about his father or rather the word 'father' which is not good for his development.

Soon we reached the 5th floor, as the door was open, we entered.

"Juvia, look who I bought with me?" Trying to sound cheerful.

This is small play whenever anyone drops him home, she hides and waits for them to arrive so that she could surprise her child.

Seeing his mother's smiling and excited face, Silver becomes so happy and keeps smiling for the rest of the time.

I must say she doing an excellent job of raising him happily.

Even though, she is depressed and sad. She makes sure that her mood doesn't affect her child's mood. Her first priority is to make him smile and happy.

Juvia showed up from the kitchen with a bright smile and fresh look.

Seeing her, Silver's eyes sparkled and extended his arms towards her.

"Mama….mama…."

"Oh my baby, mama missed you.."

Juvia took him in her arms and hugged him followed by series of kisses.