SURPRISE

It had been a week since Juvia has talked to any of her friends, brother and also to her beloved boyfriend Gray Fullbuster.

It's not that she didn't want to talk but she was ignore by them.

The reason was that both Juvia and Gray had a small misunderstanding which was partly Juvia's mistake.

But both of them didn't want to let go of their pride and decided not to talk until their anger subsided.

But what she didn't understand was why were her friends ignoring and avoiding her?

Juvia thought over and over again if she had mistakenly hurt them in any way but none showed up.

Even her boy bestie Gajeel Redfox who doesn't gets offended by her insults and tolerated her crazy personality was also not talking to her.

As she sat in the class to attend the last lecture for the day, she kept on thinking why everyone were behaving differently towards her.

Just few days back realized her mistake and felt guilty for misunderstanding her beloved. She approached him but he just walked away.

Even though they were in same class, he just didn't bother to see or talk to her.

He had even shifted his seat away from hers to avoid the heavy looming atmosphere.

That time her heart shattered into millions pieces and none of her friends didn't bother to console her.

Juvia remained hopeful that today she will confront everyone and clear all the misunderstanding between them.

But her expectations went down the drain as none of them came to college which she found odd.

As the college ended correctly at 4pm, Juvia soon stormed out of the classroom.

She decided to pay a visit to her boyfriend secretly not that she wanted to spy on him.

Gray didn't respond back to any of her texts and she couldn't let him know about this if he didn't pick up his call or see her texts.

Just then her mobile rings and she was surprised to see the caller, it was Gajeel. She felt a sigh of relief seeing his display picture.

"If he is calling Juvia, then he must have forgiven her. Juvia's feels happy."

Juvia thought to herself and happily attended the call.

"Hi Gajeel-kun, how are you doing? Juvia is sorry. Please forgive her. Please just don't ignore her like this."

Juvia began to cry as she apologised for her unknown mistake.

"Juvia just come to Riverine Resort."

Gajeel said seriously and cut the call before she could ask him the reason and nor he acknowledged her apology.

But nevertheless, Juvia went to the said resort which took her an hour to reach by taxi.

When she was about to enter the resort, her mobile rang again.

This time it was a call from Lucy Heartfilia who Juvia used to think as her love-rival due to the closeness she shared with Gray.

But Gray on many occasions cleared this suspicion of Juvia and outwardly stated he and Lucy shared a sibling bond not any romantic bond as he wants to experience the later only with his blunette.

"Hi Lucy-San, what a surprise?"

Juvia giggled as she felt kinda awkward to talk to her again after been ignored for a week.