LET'S START ALL OVER AGAIN

Summary:   (Modern Au)

After 10 years, Juvia meets Gray and her friends for the first time in Lyon and Meredy's wedding unbeknownst to her that Gray is the cousin who Lyon and Jellal being Meredy's whom they constantly mentioned throughout the years. 
       Juvia and Gray's relationship goes way back to their highschool where they were lovers but broke up for some reasons and she moved to Hargeon to pursue her college course and settled down afterwards.

        Let's find out how much they have changed over the years. Have they moved on from or still harbour their feelings for one another.
       This plot may contain few chapters.

Relationship: Gruvia, Nalu, Jerza, Gale and Lyredy (married except Gruvia)

Age: 28-29

Contains: Love, Romance, Hurt, Friendship, Comfort and fluff(at the end).

Words: Around 3k..
------------------------------------------------------

"Wow Meredy-chan, you look so beautiful. Juvia is sure Lyon-san will once again fall head over heels for you."

Juvia beamed with happiness after seeing her best friend in the white wedding gown which made her look like an angel.

Juvia hugged her which was also reciprocated by Meredy,

 "Thank you Juvia-chan. If it wasn't you who recommended this make-up and hairstylist at the last moment, God knows what would have happened."

" Aw Meredy-chan, you are beautiful to began with. These are just extra touch ups which makes you look even more awesome.
   It's okay, what are friends for? Now are you ready to go? The car has arrived."

Juvia broke the hug and smiled at her.

Meredy nodded and Juvia helped her out so that she doesn't trip over the long gown which the former carried a bit higher elegantly for the same reason.

Once they sat inside the car which Lyon had sent for picking them up. The ladies began to discuss about the wedding destination as Lyon had kept this piece of information under the dark for a long time so that he could surprise his bride, even Juvia was not aware of it.

"Meredy-chan, did your cousin and his wife arrive? Why don't you call them and ask? Juvia is worried as the ceremony would began in an hour."

Juvia looked at her best friend for an answer with a worried look. 

Meredy caught hold of Juvia's hand and squeezed,

"Juvia-chan, stop worrying. You always do this and stress yourself out for my sake. 
       I called them and you know what your worries are baseless because he, his wife and their daughter has arrived already this morning along with some of their friends. 
    Now they are there with Lyon and helping him out. And you know what my cousin and Lyon's cousin are friends. Finally you are going to meet all of them for real. This time you can't escape."

Juvia smiled, "Juvia just doesn't want to be a hindrance when you or Lyon-san went to meet your cousins. That's why, she never came with you both.
   Moreover, Juvia remained ignorant and never got a chance to know about them personally. But Juvia guesses this time no escape. Surely she will meet both of them."

'I'm sorry Juvia-chan. Please forgive me for not disclosing this matter for these many years.'  Meredy thought to herself and had a sad frown on her face which went unnoticed by Juvia.

Once the car stopped at the "Happy Times Beach Resort", both the ladies where spell bound for two things.

Firstly, this resort was one of the expensive resorts in Hargeon and secondly, it's a beach side wedding theme which Meredy always wanted.