HER CHILDHOOD SUPERHERO

Prompt: In this chapter, Juvia tells Gray about her childhood superhero who saved her from committing suicide. She wants to meet him again.
    Gray being curious decides to find him for her but gets caught up by a spell which will eventually lead him to finding her superhero..

As Gray was sitting with his friends and staring the wall for the past few hours without uttering a single word while his friends were enthusiastically gossiping about the upcoming Sakura viewing.

When Erza turned to ask his opinion on this, she saw him being completely engulfed in his own thoughts.

She lightly shook his shoulder to snap him out of the stupor which did happen.

"Gray, what were you thinking about for such a long time?"

Erza asked him in concern.

She knew her friend was bothered by something which he couldn't solve on his own.

"Just thinking about this person who Juvia admires as her childhood superhero. This person was the one who saved her from committing suicide when she was 5 years.

He encouraged her to have some faith and keep moving forward. He assured her a beautiful life was waiting for her in future.

He made it sound like a prophecy to her."

Gray told them what Juvia said to him yesterday night out of nowhere.

"What's his name? Are you jealous of him also? Man!!! Ice-princess, you should be thankful to him that he saved your lover's life not suckle in a corner and get all jealous."

Natsu mocked him.

"No, I'm not jealous. I want to find him and surprise Juvia by bringing him in front of her.
   She's been frequently having dreams about their interaction."

Gray informed them.

"So where do you think you will find that unknown person?" Lucy asked him.

"Don't know need to investigate on this matter. For now, all I know about him is that his name is Haychuma."

Gray sighed and was wondering how he will find that person.

"Haychuma"

Others pronounced the name after Gray.

"Yeah, that's what she told me. Fine, need to go and look for that person."

As he got up, a paper from out of nowhere came towards him. Gray grabbed the paper and began to see the information on it.

He saw it was written in some gibberish language,

"Aukja tuksna yuik…."

After finishing the sentence, Gray disappeared in thin air while his friends were shocked and comically shouted.

#

As Gray opened his eyes, he saw himself being in middle of forest. What looked like a perfect sunny day suddenly it began to rain heavily.

"Where am I? Why is it raining? How did I get here?"
As he rubbed his head and ran to take shelter under a tree.

He remembered he was reading a gibberish language from a sheet.

"Looks like it was some spell. But what kind of spell is this? Hope, I get out of this mess."

Gray mumbled to himself.

His hearing senses perked up when he heard some sound of footsteps which got muffled with the raining pitter-patter sound which made it difficult to pinpoint the exact direction of sound.