SECRET AFFAIR

A/N: Just some random thoughts which are complied together to form this one shot. Hope everyone likes this.

As usual, after finishing a mission as a team, the members of team Natsu would crash at Lucy's apartment.

But due to landlady's scolding, they decided to spend sometime at Gray's apartment much to his disappointment.

Gray never entertains anyone to stay at his place even if its for sometime except for certain blunette who decides to intervene his privacy on her own which he got used to it.

As the atmosphere and dynamics between them has surely changed drastically where Gray is quite comfortable around her presence.

Now the hugs initiated by her are no longer uncomfortable but a perfect way of stress buster which he loves and always wants to embrace her in his arms.

Even though he hates to admit his feelings for her openly to herself and others.

But Juvia knows her Gray-sama very well enough to know that his feelings for her are also mutual.

As Gray takes the key to open the door, he warns them,

"Hey think again, we can go back to the guild. My place is not that fancy or clean enough. You guys might not like it."

Natsu punches his shoulder, "Droppy eyes, quit finding excuses. Just open the door I'm hungry."

"Idiot, why did you hit me? Do you want to taste my icy fist on that ugly face of yours, huh?"

Gray yelled back and both bumped their forehead to glare into each other's eyes.

As usual Lucy, Wendy, Happy and Carla sweat dropped while Erza's fuse went off.

She roughly pulled their heads back and forcibly bumped each other. Then she took the key from his hand to open the door.

After opening the door, they entered his apartment much to everyone's shock.

The place was quite neat and clean than Lucy's apartment. Even the smell within the room was refreshing.

"Wow Gray, honestly speaking, I never expected your place to be this neat. I didn't knew you were a clean freak."

Lucy added as she went and sat on the single couch.

"Gray, I'm impressed. I thought I will find your clothes scattered around and the room might be stinking as well, how you just said few minutes back.
   But it's nothing like that. Even the couch looks clean and dusted."

Erza said and went to sit on it with Wendy on her side.

Gray looked shocked as well but he knew who was would have done this job of cleaning his place.

"Haha...it was just an excuse to send you guys back." Gray laughed sheepishly.

Then he went inside the kitchen to get his guests some snacks, luckily he and Juvia got some just few days back before he left for the mission.

Both of them spent their alone time together without anyone suspecting their act.

The reason none of his friends nor the guild mates suspected their secret affair was because of the Juvia's bubbly and cheerful nature.

She was always like this to began with as they knew her love for him.

As he served his friends snacks and sat in the chair of dinning table. "Thanks Gray" they said in unison and began to munch.