SINGLE PARENT 1

Anonymous asked:  

Hi, your oneshots are good. I love them a lot. Can you write an one shot where Juvia is a single parent and Gray harbours a crush on her? And how he reacts when he finds out about it something like that.

A/N: Thank you for the idea… I have now wrote this idea but it might be a two shots. Hope you like it. Enjoy..
   Gray may be a bit OOC and it's a modern AU..

------------------------------------------------------

The first time Gray Fullbuster saw his crush was when she was playing with a small girl in the park.

One thing which is observed closely regarding her was that not only did she looked pretty and gorgeous but her personality was also sweet.

According to him, if anyone can openly smile and laugh and can constantly put up with a kid by matching their energy and imagination level, that person is an angel in disguise.

The second time, he saw his crush was when he and his friends gang when to a newly reconstructed,  "D Cafe" near their school after finishing their work. There she worked as one of the employees. 

She greeted him and his friends with a warm infectious smile which made a tingling sensation run down his spine.

For a moment, he thought his time has stopped and only he and his crush existed in that dimension.

For once the stars showered their blessings on him, as that cafe was purchased by one of his college mates, Mirajane Dreyar, with the help of her husband, Laxus Dreyar, their senior.

That's how, 'D Cafe' became his favourite hang out place along with his friends.

He made sure that they were under the light about his secret crush.

For a few months, he admired her from afar without being outright obvious of his feelings for her.

And as expected, she really had a beautiful personality with a maternal touch to it. He also found her voice to be melodious.

But not even once he got a chance to talk to her as it was always Natsu or Erza were the ones to make order and converse with her. He even found her clumsiness adorable. 

"So Gray, from tomorrow the new academic year starts, aren't you excited?"

Lucy Heartfilia asked her friend while sipping her milkshake.

Gray diverted his focus from his so called crush towards his friend to answer her question.

Yeah, he, Lucy, Natsu and Erza worked as a teacher in an elementary school.

It was the first time that Gray was assigned as a homeroom teacher for first grade students. He was more nervous than excited unlike Lucy, who was thrilled.

"Yeah, I'm excited. It's my very first experience. Till last academic year, I worked as a subject teacher.
  But I'm okay with it as well. What about your boyfriend, Natsu?"

Gray smirked as he knew Lucy would easily get flustered at the mention of Natsu's name.

Lucy blushed, "He's super excited. As usual he's fired up." She chuckled.

That's when his crush came to their table to give them their bill.

"Here this is your bill, Madam and Sir" She smiled at them.

Gray's face softened and extended his hand towards her and searched for her name badge to know the very important piece of information.

"Pass me the bill, Ms….." Sensing the discomfort in addressing her name, her crush gave out her name, "Juvia Locksar".