UNKNOWN BOND 4

PART-IV

LATER AT THE EVENING 

GRAY'S POV

"Dad, so this is what happened. That's how I came to know about them. Thanks to Jellal."

I explained to him clearly from the starting of today's unforgettable events.

He just hummed and continued playing with my son who sat on his laps.

"Grandpa, you are my real grandpa."

My boy said in his cutesy voice and hugged him.

"Yes sweetie, I guess it's fate's play to reunite us before you reunited with your good for nothing daddy."

My dad hugged his real grandson and began to cry comically.

I crossed my arms against my chest,

"Hey who said I'm good for nothing? If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have got an adorable grandson like him and a beautiful, pretty daughter-in-law like my Juvia."

That's when someone smacked the back of my head, "What the…"

I groaned in pain and turned around to see the man who came to pick my son the other day, so he's that so called Gajeel Redfox.

"Idiot, you have no right to claim them suddenly out of nowhere. It was you who caused them all those inconsolable pain and sufferings. Now how can you just proudly state that fact. You idiot.."

He growled and caught the back of my t-shirt straddling my neck.

I remained silent as his anger was not out of cause. This shows the situation both Juvia and Silver would have undergone all these while. 

Hearing his words, my heart begans to ache not for insulting me, of course, but remembering the heavy face my boy displayed for his longings for a fatherly figure.

"Gajeel-kun, please leave Gray-sama alone. Please let go of him."

Juvia pulled his arms away. As soon as he let goes of the t-shirt, I began to cough.

Soon Juvia comes near me and pats my back to make me relax. I gave her a small smile,

"Thank you, Juvia."

She flashes her bright smile, "Anything for Juvia's Gray-sama. Now Gajeel-kun, please sit down. Don't go beating him."

She huffed and placed her hands on her waist.

"Juvia-chan, don't scold him. What he did is right? My jerk for a son should know the consequences of leaving a girl behind without knowing that he impregnated her. I'm really sorry for raising him in such a way."

Dad began to apologise.

Juvia began to fidget and waved her hands in disagreement,

"No uncle, why are you apologising for this? It's Juvia's mistake for not informing Gray-sama about Silver-chan as soon as she came to know. 
    You have raised him in a good and well mannered way. He was a pure gentleman back then and even now too.
    Juvia is sure if Gray-sama would have known about her pregnancy, he wouldn't have left to London. 
    Now both of stop making Juvia's Gray-sama, please guilty. She doesn't want her beloved to be this sad, heartbroken on the very first day of our reunion."

She smiled which made us all wear a smile just to make her happy.

Just then, Silver gets down from my dad's lap and runs towards Gajeel and hugged him and urges him to lift him up.