SINGLE PARENT 2

It had been a month since Gray and Juvia began to date and things were going steady for now.

Everyday he would visit her after school hours even if he would have seen her few hours back while picking up Yuki.

It was a routine of his own which was a nice way to spend alone time with her.

For now, they did have much physical intimacy except for holding hands in public as Juvia was still getting used to this whole concept of relationship.

Similarly, today is a weekend and as usual Gray and his gang had occupied the 'D Cafe' along with few other members and they were Jellal Fernandez, Erza's fiancé and a married couple who Juvia knew every well, Levy and Gajeel Redfox.

Juvia informed Levy and Gajeel about her decision in dating Gray Fullbuster.

Levy was being supportive but that was not the case with Gajeel as he was reluctant.

But Levy assured him that Gray knew everything about Juvia and was wholeheartedly willing to start a relationship. 

Juvia, on her behalf convinced her brother by telling the condition which Gray put forth for dating him which made Gajeel believe that he was truthful and didn't mean any malice intentions.

Juvia went to their table to get them their order. Everyone greeted her dearly as she stood next to Gray who also greeted her happily which made her blush.

"Okay guys, what are you orders?" She asked them and took her notepad and pen.

She jotted down their order respectively and looked at the blue haired man who stand next to Erza. That's when, Erza introduced her fiance.

Gray stole glances of his girlfriend while she went back to the kitchen which didn't go unnoticed by his friends. And of course, they didn't let him out easily.

As time flew by, one by one the couples left the cafe to mind their respective businesses leaving Gray alone waiting for Juvia's shift to get over for the day.

Mirajane being a kind matchmaker allowed Juvia to leave an hour before her usual time which made the couple much delighted.

It was still 19:00 way too early to call it off for the day. Gray stood outside waiting for her to come out.

Juvia decided to play a prank on her boyfriend by closing his eyes from behind with her palms.

Due to height disadvantages, it was difficult to reach his eyes as she needed to stand on tiptoes to cover his eyes and she succeeded.

Gray smirked and knew who could possibly do something like this.

He covered his eyes by opening her palms and pressed his lips inside her both of her palms which made her blush wildly.

"Gray-sama, stop it. We are in public." Juvia pouted.

Ever since, she agreed to date him, she has been calling him Gray-sama which sounded melodious to his ears.

He turned to face and grinned, "I like it as you are slowly opening up. Come let's go and fetch Yuki from play centre"

Gray opened his left arm in the hopes that Juvia will latch her arms around his and his prayers were answered.

She did the same and blushed unable to meet his eyes, "Uh...Let's go, Gray-sama"

Gray smiled and lead them towards their destination.

Throughout their walk, they chatted and acted like a normal love-sick couples which made both of them happy and content.

Once they reached the play center, they let go of their arms as Yuki was waiting at the gates to meet her mother.