I KNOW THIS RAIN

After finishing the week long S-class mission, Gajeel and his exceed partner Pantherlily were returning home to meet his small, cute family which consists of his lovely wife Levy and 4 year old adorable twins whom he missed very much.

He was very much excited to go home and play with his children in the park as it was a bright sunny day in the Magnolia.

As he was making his way home, suddenly the weather changed into heavy down pour much to his disappointment.

“Wasn't it supposed to be a sunny day? But why is it raining cats and dogs?” Lily inquired his friend while flying to a nearby shed to escape from the rain.

As the rain fell on Gajeel, he knew this rain was not natural type but of someone's who is very well accustomed to.

“Hey this is Juvia's rain. Lily, I'm going to that stripper's place. You go home and inform Levy about my visit to Juvia. Got it.” Gajeel left Lily running towards the Fullbuster's residence.

It's been a month since Juvia got married to her beloved Gray-sama after dating for 4 years.

It took a lot of willpower for Gray to go down on his knees in front of the whole guild to propose his lady-love, something he was against at the start but complied to show the world how much she meant to him in his life.

Of course, Gajeel threatened Gray and took promise from him that he would never hurt Juvia in any way.

But this rain which was pouring down is a sign that Gray failed to keep his promise alive.

For Gajeel, Juvia was one of his true best friends with whom he spent a considerable portion of his life. She was with him during his good and bad days as a morale support.

Now this role is being taken by his wife, then too Juvia didn't stray her relationship with him and helped in many situations.

To him, she was a sister who he didn't have by blood and same goes for her as well.

When he reached the doors of Fullbuster residence, it was unlocked so he went in but none were there in the living room.

“Juvia”

“Juvia…. Where are you?”

“Stripper!!! Where are you?”

He called out but was met with no response. He sniffed the air in the house and found out that Juvia was in her bedroom which is in the upstairs.

He entered the room only to see her crawled on the bed crying her eyes out.
She looked miserable as her eyes were red and puffed from crying continously.

Seeing her in this state, his blood boiled and cursed Gray. He took a mental note to beat the hell out of him once he comes back.

Juvia was sobbing so hard that she didn't notice the presence of her bestfriend until he called her out, “Sprinkler, What happened? Why are you crying like this? Where is that stripper? Answer me.”

He got near the bed only to be tackled by her hug and cried on his shoulders.

Gajeel gently patted her back. He knew for now, it was important for him to calm her down as the weather grew even more worse with the addition of thunderstorm.

He asked her the same questions but she remained silent. Once she calmed down a bit after crying for an hour on his shoulders.

“Hey listen, you go and freshen up. As you look miserable with all those tears stains and your voice has become dry and sore.