HIS QUEEN II

Once his parents left him and Natsu alone, Gray slumped on the bed and had his arm covered over his eyes.

"Idiot, you could have told your parents about her. Now that even my problem is solved, then, why can't you disclose your issues?"

Natsu questioned him and towered over the laying figure.

"Shut up! I know what I'm doing. I'm trying to find a perfect time to reveal everything concerning me and Juvia." Gray replied back without facing his friend.

"Gray, please disclose about Juvia's matter before it goes out of hand.
Hope you know what I'm talking about as it not only concerns your life but the future of this kingdom."

Natsu shared his piece of mind and left his friend alone to introspect.

Next day, Gray went to his father's office where he and other ministers were seriously discussing the country's export and import matters.

"Dad, can you spare a minute for me?" He asked casually.

Silver looked at his son, "What do you want, my son? Can't it wait till this meeting gets over?"

Gray simply tried to look unbothered, "No! I want to go hunting. For that, I need your permission. So, can I go?"

Silver raised his eyebrow casting him a suspicious look, "What's with this hunting fiasco? Don't you think you are going hunting every two months and appear nearly after a month? What's really going on with you Gray?"

Gray looked around the room where the council members were giving him a disapproving look.

"Dad, just this once you allow me to go. I promise you that this will be the last time." Gray said seriously.

"Your highness, with your permission." The head of ministers, Gildarts Clive, spoke,

"I think the young prince is being carefree because we are not directly involving him in political affairs.
If we give him a position then, I'm sure even he will be responsible towards our country's welfare and it will also be a training regime for his future as a king."

Silver began to rub his temples as a sign of thought process while Gray glared at the said minister.

"I agree with Gildarts but Gray this order will come to effect after you return from your hunting activity. Hope you come back within a week or so this time."

Silver ordered his son who accepted the condition and went out after saying bye to his dad.

"Okay Natsu, I will be gone for a week this time. I have already informed my mom and dad. So take care of them in my absence." Gray patted his friend's shoulder then got up on his horse.

"Yeah! I will manage here. Did you take necessary things and make sure you don't use that same route as last time some of your dad's men followed us chances are there they might follow you again. So use that route which I showed you last time." Natsu advised his boss cum friend.

"I got it. Bye, take care." Gray waved his hand and soon the horse took off on his master's command.

As expected Gray sensed some of his dad's men were following him secretly.

"Looks like dad's serious on where I'm really going." He thought to himself and led his horse to move faster.

When Gray was finally away from the following guards, he slowed down the horse with his command.

"Fro, you can go slow now."

Fro, majestic black stallion horse was a gift given to Gray on his seventh birthday by Silver which Gray loved until now.