HIS QUEEN V

Gray was beyond joy knowing that his parents have happily accepted Juvia and Gris without creating any unwanted scenario.

The older couple were very open minded as they understood their son's perspective and happily welcomed their daughter-in-law and grandson into the Fullbuster family.

Even though their son had messed up the order of relationship.

The King and Queen had left the previous evening to make sure the preparations for their welcome party was at its business end.

Currently, both Gray and Natsu helped Juvia and Wendy in packing up essential luggage which included clothes and documents, while Gris was sleeping soundly without caring about anything.

Once the packing was done, both Juvia and Wendy bid their farewell to this cottage which served as their for the last two years.

The group reached the palace through the forest cover instead of taking the route through the city to save time.

It was Gris' first time riding the carriage. Natsu had held him in his arms where Gris was amusingly watching the changing scenes.

Seeing their baby's curiosity, Gray and Juvia smiled. 

"Can't wait for him to speak" Both said in unison while the others nodded in response.

When they reached the palace, Gray and Juvia were welcomed by the King and Queen themselves along with few ministers and of course, their friends.

"Welcome home, dear" Both Silver and Mika moved forward and hugged Juvia and warmly welcomed her and Gris.

"Congratulations Prince Gray and Ms. Juvia" The ministers shared their best wishes on the note of Gray fathering the future heir to the throne.

Once the official had done their welcome gesture, the girls surrounded Juvia and Gris.

It was Lucy who hugged Juvia first and sincerely conveyed her heartfelt thanks and informed her about how their years-long struggle bore the fruit.

"Gray, Juvia.. We are extremely thankful to your kind, genuine help. If it weren't for their help, today we, both, wouldn't be together like this.

      Thanks and sorry for all the hardships you guys had to undergo because of us especially you, Gris."

Lucy patted the Gris' head while Juvia smiled.

"It's okay Lucy-San. You are an important friend of Gray-sama. It's our pleasure to help you and Natsu-San achieve your happiness.
         Of course, they were some difficult times but in the end, everything was worth it. Isn't Gray-sama?" 

Juvia looked at her fiance who agreed to the same and made sure the soon-to-be married couple didn't make a big thing out of this.

He was genuinely happy that both of his friends are going to get together after all these struggles made him see his struggles as nothing.

Gray had left the girls alone to have their time as Juvia and Wendy deserves this free time to themselves.

Natsu led Gray to meet the King. He pondered whether his dad had called him to meet personally which he failed to hear at the entrance.

"Natsu, mom and dad were right there at the entrance. But where did they go within a short span of time? Did something happen?" Gray questioned him.

Natsu answered it casually as it was an order from the King himself. Once Gray reached his parents room, Natsu led him in while he stood outside.

"Gray, good thing you have come. Here, get ready for the occasion."