DRUNK CONFESSION

Author's Note : This chapter is dedicated to natsudragonia11. Hope you like it. Thank you for this amazing idea.

DRUNK CONFESSION- OFFICE LOVE

Gray Fullbuster, 25 years old, handsome, cool and flamboyant CEO of Frosty Line Construction Company is a successful businessman for his young age.

Currently, he is one of the richest and top businessman in Magnolia who achieved this status all thanks to his hardwork, dedication and commitment only to his work.

From an outsider's point of view, he is an arrogant, rude and cold-hearted person who doesn't care for anyone except if he could benefit from them in anyways.

But now, he is total opposite to all the accusations made against him.
          Over the past one year, he has changed a lot from a closed emote to an open, friendly type of person which even his friends were surprised of as this reminded them of his actual character.

Gray Fullbuster inherited this company at an young age of 21 after his father's death.

At that time, he was still a fresh business studies graduate who had only textbook knowledge of this business world but pressure and vast challenging situation moulded him in such a way that in a year, he grasped the all tactics a businessman needs to develop his company.

As a result, in 3 years of time, he was able to bring his company to top position how it used to be under his father's reign.

But during all these years, he was rude and harsh to his employees and thinked only about flourishing the company.

The employees stayed put for all his behaviours as they knew this was his way of forgetting his father's absence.

Everyone who knew him were worried about his behaviour and life forward, prayed to God to help him out.

        It was as if their prays were answered in the form of a young girl.

How can a CEO be complete without a secretary who manages his meeting schedules and works on making presentations for different projects.

Juvia Locksar, 22 years old, young, energetic, cheerful, open-minded and optimistic lady whose smile made anyone's day.

      She never loses hope in any matter and tries till the very end. Basically, a fighter.

She is the one who brought the drastic changes in Gray Fullbuster's behaviours.

         More importantly, she is hopelessly in love with him from the time when she set her eyes on him.

Her love for him is pretty much obvious to the whole world except Gray himself.

  What made her fall for him apart from his handsome features were his backstory which she heard from one of the employee.

She saw the loneliness in his dark orbs which she wants to changes how he used to be.

         Little did she knew she achieved her goal just under a year of her entering his emptylife.

"Ms.Locksar……"

"Ms.Locksar……"

"Juvia"

Juvia snapped out of the thoughts when her boss or her crush called out her first name which was rare from his side.

"I have been calling you for the past 10 minutes. Why are you making that clumsy mind of yours to wander around?"

Gray hissed at her then averted back to his laptop.