Sledge (NSFW)

Rage; it was the one thing Sledge hated to show. He never wanted people to see him in such a state. There was nothing about his gluttonous rage he was proud about, but he had to cast away this side of him for the sake of his comrades and his lover.

        Today was a shitty day for Seamus. So bad, that he had considered punching a hole through his wall. Obviously he couldn't because he would get into trouble just to piss himself off more. As Seamus and (Y/n) separate throughout the day, unbeknownst to (Y/n), Six had called in the S.A.S. unit to critique their training. This was foreign to him, but word caught around that Six was calling up every CT unit to do this. What he was doing this for- no one knew.

        Maybe Six was planning on letting the weakest go?

        Whatever it was, the S.A.S. as a whole made some major fuck-ups within the training. Harry's consistent gaze made each operator nervous, of course it's weird to work while Harry was watching their every move, ready to say something when he didn't like what he saw.

        "This ain't me fault, Mike! You were just as bad as the rest of us!" James said.

        "Maybe if you hadn't short handed your smoke, then we wouldn't have to disperse and nearly lose a gun fight James!" Mike said.

        Seamus and Mark had kept quiet since Six had dismissed the four. Mark being quiet was normal, but for Seamus it wasn't. In reality, Seamus was off in his own thoughts recalling all the wrong moves he made back there. Judging himself, second by second, but the two arguing was really pissing him off.

        "Will ya two just shut up already? We all fucked up, so keep yer mouths shut." Seamus said. The three had stopped walking to look at Seamus. His entire demeanor had changed. Menacing all around, hands tightly gripped into fists aching to punch something, but he just kept walking looking at the floor.

        "What's his problem?" James asked.

        "Clearly not ours." Mark said.

        (Y/n) had entered her shared dorm with Sledge, only to find that he was there before her. On the bed, he laid down eyeing the ceiling. Sledge probably never heard her enter the room.

        "Are you all right, Seamus?" (Y/n) asked. She was probably the only person unfazed by his menacing aura. Sledge loved that about her, being able to approach him without hesitation.

        Sitting down on the bed, Sledge only drifted his eyes to meet her (e/c) orbs. Her eyes were so transfixing. Sledge didn't realize he had sat up to wrap his arms around her waist. "I hate everything." He said.

        "Why's that?" (Y/n) giggled. She laid down next to Seamus, resting her head on his broad chest.

        "You haven't heard?" Seamus said.

        "Heard what?" She asked. Giving him a curious look, Sledge didn't say anything.

        "I've heard that you haven't given me a kiss in a week." He said. Seamus only smirked as she giggled at his remark.

        "Oh, you are so full of it. I did this morning!"

        "This morning."

        (Y/n) gave him a questionable look, signaling him to tighten his hold on her waist. She laughed and held both sides of his face to give him a small peck on the lips. When she pulled back, Sledge reeled in for more.

       All this stress and temptation was making a man go wild, and if there was any chance to have this, it would be now. Sledge, overpowering (Y/n), let go of her waist to lightly push her back down to the bed. His make outs were rough and sensual for (Y/n).

        Sledge leaned back for some air; just to come back down and attack different areas on the neck. Aching to hear more of her sweet noises and small groans. The small sounds, like she was afraid to be too loud, but still wanting to let it out. Sledge acts fast, moving to her left collarbone and ripping off her shirt. This was a man who didn't believe in gratification of groping and playing with breasts; rather, take the time to make a woman arch her back in pleasure.

        While this was happening, (Y/n) brushed her leg between his thighs to tease him. Little had she known, this was all he needed to impractically rip off his clothes. Wasting no time to strip himself of his clothes, (Y/n) had watched with anticipation. Slowly taking off an article of clothing to mess with the man. Sledge hated it, and eventually pinned her to the bed so he could do her job.

        "Do you want to walk tomorrow?" Seamus grinned.

        "Maybe I want to be in a wheelchair tomorrow." (Y/n) bit her lip. Toying with his hormones and continuously rubbing her knee in his area.

        Seamus groaned feeling her fingers run up and down his chest. He worked his hands down her frame, just to slowly open her legs to see his prize. Seamus could see just how badly she wanted this, squirming with every tender touch and red as can be.

        Rubbing his thumb on her inner thighs inching his way to her core at his own pace, (Y/n) begged for him to just do it.

        "E-Enough! I took the teasing too far, can you just.. just" (Y/n) sounded heated and lost in the clouds.

        "Just what?" Seamus pressed.

        "Fuck me, Seamus, fuck me." She threw her hands above her head.

        This was all he had to hear. Without another word Seamus pushed into her hot core, feeling the tightness. He decided he would pace slow, just to mess with her, maybe even get a reaction. Just as he had planned, she groaned and clawed slightly at his muscled forearms. 

        Oh how Sledge yearned for those dull nails to breach his skin, even just a little. Begging and pleading Sledged had paced faster and faster, hearing the sweet slaps of love making victory. Every thrust he was rewarded with her cries of bliss and squirming movements. Like, moving her arms and hands all around his body, tugging at the sheets, or when she turned to moan in his ear.

        The two could feel their climax edging and so close. To put salt on the burn, Sledge started to rub his thumb on her clit, creating more friction.

        "God,.. Seamus!" (Y/n) moaned. She maintained her grip on his upper back. Sledge however, ignored the pain as he pressed on.

        A few more pumps was all (Y/n) could take before she came, making Seamus feel her inside tighten and moisturize. Seamus was almost at the end of his own race, taking a few more uneven thrusts he was there. Groaning and burying his face in her neck.

       Hot and sweaty, unable to think. That's how it was. Sledge pulled out to release thick ropes of cum. Heaving from exhaustion, he just laid down. (Y/n) looked at him before smiling and rolling over to be closer to him, she spoke:

        "I love you, hothead."