Blitz

"Schatz.... you- you have a brother?" Elias said. He looked up at me with such a hurt expression.

        I was still unable to speak. I could only nod my head profusely. Elias said nothing, probably thinking his own negative thoughts about me.

        I slipped off the side of my bed, meeting Elias on his position on the floor. Immediately I latched onto him, realizing he's the only real physical humanity I had left. There was no one else in my life now, but him.

        "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I could only mutter into his chest. Repeating it over and over. "Please, forgive me."

        "(Y/n)," Elias put his hands on my shoulders, gently pushing me away from him. "your brother just died and you're asking me for forgiveness? Liebe no no no.." He gently brought my head back into his chest, cradling me essentially.

        I didn't even know what to say, I felt shell shocked.

        "I could never be mad, (Y/n). You have your own reasons for not telling me, but this is your time to grieve." Elias said into my hair. I tightened my grip on him. I truly did not deserve Elias.

        I was the first to pull away to dry my face and pull the hair that was stuck near my eyes. "I'm sorry, I don't know what I'm even saying." I frowned.

        "You're going through a lot of emotions right now, (Y/n)." He brushed his fingers through my hair, "what did Harry say?" He moved his hands from my head to my face, gingerly rubbing my cheek.

        I took a deep breath, "Long story short, I have power of attorney over my brother's kid. I don't know what I'm going to do, Elias. I can't do this alone." I begged.

        Elias averted his eyes from mine briefly and nodded his head slowly. He looked back and met my eyes, "I can do whatever I can for you."

        He was so sweet to me. Always.

        "Thank you." Is all I could really say, before my tired body collided into his. He softly rubbed my back, giving me kisses on top of my head.

        "Lets shower, ja? I was looking for you, until Dom told me about where you went. I was worried for you too, but I never would have expected this." He said. I let out a sigh of defeat.

        "Yeah, I'm ready to shower." I said.

        After our shower Elias continued to be hyper attentive to my needs. I needed nothing, honestly. Probably a stress free life though. Ever since our discussion, I could see it in his eyes he wanted to say something.

        He never went back to his room for the night, which wasn't unusual. We slept in the same room most nights, unless I needed my bed space after a hard training day or bad period cramps. You can only do so much on a twin bed, y'know? Elias isn't exactly a small person. I know he won't admit it, but he likes my room more because I have mood lights and actual bed sheets. Regardless, I'm just glad he hasn't left my side.

        "Elias?" I said.

        He looked back at me from the bed. I was standing and watching myself in the floor mirror, drying my hair with a towel. I was watching his every move, glancing at his chiseled and toned chest from the mirror.

        "Ja?" He sat up this time. This time I turned around to look at him.

        "What's on your mind?" I said. He gave a small chuckle.

        "Always reading my head, huh?" He looked down and shook his head, "I was just curios about.. your brother. If that's something you're okay with me asking."

        I knew it, I just didn't want it to be true. I looked down, feeling the towel slowly fall off my head.

        "I'd love to tell you everything Elias, and I owe it to you. But I don't think I'm well enough for it currently. I'm sorry." I said.

         He looked back at me with those eyes, brimming with hope. "And that's okay, I trust you will one day. I know right now isn't the best, it just took my by surprise." He said.

        I could feel a smile tug at the edge of my lips, "You always know what to say, I love you." I sat down next to him now. I opened my arms for him to lay into my chest. He took the offer immediately, resting his head where my heart was. I lazily rubbed his back, feeling the intense weight of my eyes after all the sobbing from today.

        "And I love you too. We're going to make it through anything and everything, okay?" He looked up at me and I nodded, "We'll figure this stuff out with this kid soon enough, (Y/n)." He laid his head back at my chest.

        We sat there for a brief moment before he pulled away, "But all of that are problems for tomorrow, right now I need you to sleep. Right here, right now, in this bed-"

        "I know I know I know." I cut him off. He laughed and laid down. I followed his actions, laying my head on his chest. Elias soothed me, until I fell asleep which thankfully tonight took no issue.

        "Goodnight, (Y/n)."