GIGN Scenarios

Reader tells them their worst fear

Montagne: Would tell you his fear in return and discuss about their worst encounters with said fear. Gilles would definitely console you if the fear ever popped up.

"If you feel like your fear is stupid, I'm scared of someone questioning me in a different language. I only know two! I wouldn't know what to do!" Gilles frantically said. (Y/n) laughed, but knew he wasn't confident about languages.

Doc: Would probably chuckle at your fear and then go on to say he had no fears. He would definitely do a 180 if he saw you go pale from seeing your fear.

"I'm not scared of anything. It's like, how could someone be scared of spiders or clowns?" Gustave would argue.

"Oh that's total bull Gustave, and you know it. I know you're afraid of losing your team." (Y/n) smirked. Gustave went wide eyed, only for (Y/n) to laugh at his lying face.

Rook: Would feel honored you have the confidence to share your fears with him. Julian would surprisingly have a long list of fears he has told no one before.

"You know, I was really scared of planes and helicopters until I joined. It took awhile, but they don't bother me too much. Except for when I start to think about the plane crashing and burning." Julian said that last part pretty quickly. (Y/n) rose an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure a big strong boy like you wouldn't be scared of a crashing plane, right?" (Y/n) said, which made Julian's smile fade. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding! The plane is safe and sound, Julian!"

Twitch: Would talk all night about things that scare her, even in the slightest amounts. It went from a small confession, to Emmanuelle talking about every little thing that she has been afraid of.

"I still hate being the only girl on this team. What if they forgot about me like one time on a mission? Oh, or ignored me for a day? Oh god, I hate thinking about this stuff." She said. (Y/n) could only shake her head to the woman.

i'm trying out something new :) lmk how you guys like it. I'm currently working on the kapkan pt2 and other requests and ideas i have <3