Doc (NSFW)

"You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending." Gustave argued as he stood up.

        Recently, all of the operators have been incredibly hot headed towards one another at Rainbow the past week. Gustave and I have tried numerous times to get to the bottom of our mental chaos, but in turn we just get angry at each other. Doc and I have a bit of a romantic chemistry outside of the battlefield. It was secretive, but made us anxious to know what would happen if someone were to catch on.

        "Gustave, I'm getting really fucking fed up with you right now." I crossed my arms. Gustave returned a glare that could pierce my skin. Finding the roots to our anger made us even more short tempered. Being sent out on more and more missions than normal wore us down; little energy, little sleep, and even worse -- less time to visit Gustave.

        "I've already told you (Y/n), pushing me out and shutting down will hurt both of us." Gustave sighed and walked closer to me. He was hesitant at first, but grasped my arms to comfort me.

        "I know, I know. I'm just so.. so stressed out and tired from all these missions. I don't mean to be such a bitch lately." I sighed burying my face into his chest. "You'll forgive me for shoving you just a minute ago, right?" I looked up to him.

        "I know you didn't mean it. I mean, I could think about forgiving you." Gustave smirked. I shook my head and kissed him on the lips. Gustave kissed back and quickly put his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. The sexual frustration leading up to now felt like bliss. Through our makeout session I could feel how hard he had really gotten. It didn't help how I could feel the rising tension on my abdomen.

        "Should we take this somewhere more private?" Gustave had stopped our heated moment. Now that he mentioned it, doing it in his work office didn't sound appealing. Not to mention it was nearly 2 A.M. I nodded in response as he lead me to his dorm. His room was always clean with a wonderful smell.

        Locking the door, Gustave slowly advanced to my heated position. "I can't tell you how bad I need this, chérie." he practically moaned in my ear. Every touch he gave me sent me over the edge.

        "Please, Gustave." I moaned cupping his face. He smiled as he took off my shirt, mesmerized by my physic. His hands running up and down my sides, cupping my breasts, or even a simple kiss on the neck drove me insane. I moaned slightly louder than before making Gustave let out a breathy laugh.

        "Attendez.."  Gustave said as he undressed himself with you.

        It was like he was bigger than you remember. "Gustave.." I bit my lip as I grabbed his forearm waiting for him. He put his hand on both sides of my hips and slowly went in, gaining a groan from him. "Ah, h-harder!" I shuddered.

        Gustave went faster and deeper with each new thrust, restarting a whole euphoric cycle each time. Each of his thrusts felt harder than the last causing a load slapping sound to emit and echoing the whole room. I bucked my hips for more pleasure, not even caring if someone heard. I was a moaning, heaving mess underneath his buff form. He kissed me as I clawed at his back begging for this moment to never end.

        His thrusts was finally pushing to an end as I stumbled trying to find the right words for the moment. "I.. ah Gust..ave." I rolled my head back as a shaking orgasm consumed me. Gustave's thrusts got sloppier and unorganized as he reached for his. Just as his euphoric state was reaching, Gustave pulled out before anything bad could happen.

        "C-Christ." I panted looking at the ceiling. Gustave only chuckled before rolling over next to me. I sat up to put on a shirt and crawled back next to him.

        "Maybe we should be frustrated more often?" Gustave asked.

        "Way more often." I smirked and laid my head on his chest.

        What an angsty beautiful world we live in.