Doc Headcanons

-Comes home every night exhausted, but starts feeling happier when you great him.

-Loves to cuddle, but would rather have you sleep on top of him. Or alternatively being the big spoon.

-Rarely gets a full night of rest. Sometimes he's waken because of work or just because of his sleep cycle. If he has to leave in the middle of the night, he feels guilty leaving (Y/n), but always makes sure that you're asleep before giving you a kiss on the forehead. If he wakes up and you're not in bed he'll come get you.

-Doc is a workaholic and often complains about his job even though he loves it. He knows (Y/n) listens to all his small details on how his day was.

-It's in his nature to be the "Mother" of everyone, but is the most protective over (Y/n).

-Always has a watchful eye over (Y/n).

-Coffee dates, but is okay with the occasional dinner date.

-Not meant for partying. Hates clubbing, nights out that aren't with (Y/n), and hates when his friend bug him to hangout with them for the weekends. "No thanks, I'm busy."

-Only likes going places with (Y/n) and a hand few of people, mostly (Y/n) though.

-Hates attending the Six Invitational, mostly because Caveria is rude. I mean what did he do? :(

-Strong addiction to coffee. There isn't a morning when their home doesn't have that coffee smell.

-His favorite thing to do is hold (Y/n) in someway. Hugs, holding hands, or just his hand on her waist. Loves to smell the perfume off her when they hug. Sometimes even smells her hair

-Isn't afraid of commitment, just afraid to pop the question. 

-Run your fingers through his hair please it's a nice stress reliever.

-(Y/n) saw his face before some of his fellow operators in the GIGN and the rest of Rainbow.

-(Y/n) loves the feeling of his stubble when they kiss. She giggles most of the time and proceeds to give more kisses

-Could be in his embrace all day if she could

-Doc always smells good. (Y/n) can't resist the smell when they embrace

-Neck kisses lead to something more..

-They don't show a lot of PDA, Doc is a private man and wants (Y/n) for himself. NO man (or woman) gets to see his girlfriend being kissed by him

trying out something new