Blackbeard

"Uh, Craig? What's with the girly getup?" I eyed him up and down. Laughing was hard to control when you could see Alexsandr, James, and Gilles behind him clear as day in shades of pink. "Is it because it's April? Wow, and I thought Dominic was the real prankster." I said confused.

"Actually (Y/n), I have to come to tell you something incredibly important." Craig held my left hand in both of his. He had his shades still on, making it hard for me to read his facial expressions. Even with the shades, he held a very serious tone. My hands felt clammy between his gloved hands. The rest of the pink men stood right behind him.

"(Y/n)," he sighed and looked back at his friends, "I'm gay."

"You're what?! How, we've been together for seven months! W-Were you not going to tell me sooner..?" I felt tears brimming my eyes; betrayal and heartbreak.

"Oh no mate.." James turned slightly on his heels trying to avoid eye contact. The others looked around uncomfortably. "Craig," James nudged him, "I think this is far too much."

"Huh?" I looked back at Craig with bewilderment. He slowly took off his glasses, only for his eyes to betray his serious demeanor. My quizzical look made him grin and laugh. "Your jokes? Yeah they suck, Craig." I sighed.

"April fools, I got you! Ahah!" Craig bounced around laughing. At this point his friends in the pink getup had left. He looked back at me noticing my sour tone. "Oh c'mon, you can't be mad at a pretty pink Princess." Craig grinned.

"Oh sure I can! Besides, even if your little 'joke' was real, you would of got me. I mean, what gay man would had willingly fucked me just the other day? I mean that just wouldn't have added up!" I smirked.

"Wh- I.." Craig was red faced.

"What's wrong schatzy? Cat got your tongue?" I laughed as I put my hands on his forearms. His toned and muscled arms were tense. "No need to be tense, after all I was just making a joke."

"I.. really hate you right now." Craig looked at me, sweating bullets.

"I'm sure you do, and I bet I can make you hate me even more." I chuckled. I dragged my hands slowly from his forearms all the way to his waist and stopped—never losing eye contact. "Sorry, but I don't think I can go any further." I leaned forward, "At least not in here." I whispered into his ear.

Craig looked at me and then looked around. There was absolutely no one in the common area. "Okay I'll play your games." He laughed and picked me up, pulling me over his shoulder.

"Oh no, wherever are you taking me?" I flashed a seductive look in his direction.

"This pretty Princess is taking you to my kingdom." Craig purposefully grabbed my butt to resist me from falling off his shoulder. My gasp seemed to have fazed him, as he began to walk much faster. "There's hours of fun waiting for you, (Y/n)."