Lightweight (Chapter Thirteen)

Start from the beginning

Liked by PostMalone, lizzymarieworld, sarahmellow and 1,098 others
Avamarie12 the best aunt ever 😍💕
PostMalone she is really an amazing aunt
Lizzymarieworld you are the best niece

"Let's go!" I said and he opened the door smiling at both of us. "Okay!" He said bending down to kiss my forehead. "Hope on." He said bending down to let me jump on his back. I feel like piggy backs were becoming our thing.

We all laughed down the hall as we made our way to the door of my moms room and then we knocked on my sisters room "let's go guys!" I said waving to the and I got off Austin's back. "We've been waiting on you." Tricia said and Austin put his hands up "my bad I was taking a shower" and she smiled and looked at me.

"Not with me. You can ask ava." I said pointing to her and Ava nodded "she was with me." I smiled and Austin's cheeks turned red and It was adorable. "Where are we going?" My mom asked Austin's and he smiled "just a fun little trip around Chicago."

With that we all loaded into a black SUV waiting outside. After we all got in me Austin and Ava in the very back, my mom sat up front, and Tricia, RJ, and Addison sat in the middle row.

We pulled up to the front of the pier. It was around 1 now after we all waited for Austin to shower. "Let's get lunch first." He said smiling and grabbing my hand and walking us to the restaurant called bubba Gump shrimp Co. "ah this is my favorite movie." Tricia said as we were being seated.

The pier was very packed, there were a few people but as I looked over to the road we were sitting by, because we decided to sit outside because it was nice outside. When I noticed a group of girls walking towards us. They were looking right at Austin.

"Austin." I said grabbing his leg causing him to look in the direction I was looking, "great." He whispered under his breath. "Post malone." One of the girls yelled. I found it somewhat rude by how loud she was.

Then I noticed Austin's face fall and I could tell it was bothering him that he couldn't just sit here and eat lunch without a million people swarming. We did have a body guard with us so I knew he wasn't worried about his safety it had to be the being recognized.

"I'm sorry guys." Austin said standing up and walking around the gate to see the girls walking our way. I could tell he really felt bad that my family had to deal with it, even though I know they don't mind.

It's still something for me to get used to, I have never had people come up to someone I know the way they do with Austin. That's a part that worries me if we do start dating. I'm not sure if I can get used to all the people.

"Are you okay lizzy?" My sister said looking at me and I just nodded "getting used to it I guess." I picked up my water drinking it. "Is she your girlfriend?" I heard one of the girls say. And waited for Austin's reply.

"No but hopefully soon." I couldn't help but smile, I really expected him to say no and move on from it. "Are you staying in Chicago long?" Asked another "tomorrow I'm filming a music video so two more days here." I knew about this it happened last night before we fell asleep.

Dre had called Austin and told him they needed to get some of the video done here for whatever reason, I'm not sure not really my thing. After a few minutes Austin came back sitting next to me and putting his hand on my leg under the table.

"I'm sorry about that guys." He said and everyone reassured him it was okay and he was fine it's apart of his life. After lunch we all walked down to the Ferris wheel and each groups got on each bucket, I was with Austin and Addison, Ava went with mom and Tricia and Rj are together.

"Can I sit on your lap?" Addison said to Austin which shocked me, she never usually likes people she doesn't know but that day at the. Cookout he really won her over. "Of course." He said picking her up and wrapping his arm around her holding her which melted my heart.