Episode 67 Ken Masters vs Terry Bogard

Start from the beginning

"He teach them the non-lethal version because he doesn't want anyone to be influenced by the Satsui no Hado and become another Akuma." Yang stated.

"One Yang is enough and we don't want another. Well, Ryu is kind of iffy since he did turn evil only for some time before going back to normal." Weiss added.

ANSATSUKEN

Hadoken

Tatsumaki Senpukyaku

- Guren Senpukyaku

Shoryuken

- Shinryuken

Heat Rush

Guren Enjinkyaku

Shippu Jinraikyaku

Shoryureppa

Boomstick: He learned techniques like the blast of ki energy known as the Hadoken, and also the Tatsu-monkey Senpu-kyaka.

Wiz: Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, also known as the "Hurricane Kick", a spinning kick that leaves opponents reeling, but is also pretty good for getting past projectiles.

"It's still an awesome technique to try out." Blake admitted with a smirk.

"And with enough force, it can really knock some heads into submission." Yang chuckled evilly.

Boomstick: But the move he excels at the most is the Dragon Fist, the SHORYUKEN! It's a devastating rising uppercut, and Ken's so damn good at it, he can set his whole damn fist on fire!

The group sees Ken performing an upgraded version of the Shoryuken as his fist is engulfed in flames and he delivers a huge amount of damage on his opponent, while also dragging them in the attack's powerful vacuum effect.

Wiz: At his best, he can perform the Shinryuken or "Divine Dragon Fist". Not only is this attack engulfed in flame, it also creates a vacuum effect, drawing opponents in for multiple strikes. The Shinryuken is the most powerful natural form of the Shoryuken technique.

"That's so cool! Now we have another reason to try out the Shoryuken!" Ruby exclaimed in excitement.

"Oh, I can't wait to learn that after I master the Shoryuken." Yang said in anticipation.

"I'll admit, it does look pretty awesome to try out." Weiss added.

Boomstick: Well, so long as you're not possessed by evil murder energy, but you should watch Ryu VS Scorpion to learn all about that.

"We already watched, and man it was shocking and scary to learn a tidbit about the connection of the Ansatsuken and the Satsui no Hado." Blake commented.

"But let's hope Ken doesn't get influenced by the Satsui no Hado like Ryu, as having more than one Akuma will be a nightmare." Ruby added with a concerned frown.

Boomstick: With his training complete, Ken returned to America proving his new discipline and kickassery by winning several fighting tournaments.

Everyone was quite impressed to see Ken's trophy collection of all the fighting tournaments he won over the years.

"I'm not surprised to see him accomplish those tournament wins thanks to Gouken's training." Weiss chuckled lightly.

"And it makes me want to go to that world and participate in those tournaments to introduce semblances to them." Yang said as she daydream of winning those tournaments like Ken.