PART 41: I squirt him with a hose...and now I have to marry him?

Start from the beginning

"Whatever floats your boat, Archer"

"But I don't have a boat"

"How about the plastic one in the games room?"

"I kind of broke it. Sorry"

"Argh, this is so not worth my time"

"LOTTIE!"

"Archer!"

"I don't know"

"Fuck me drunk"

"Okay, just let me pull over"

"I swear"

"I swear"

"God, no, not this again"

Pulling my eyes open completely, I glared at Archer who was whistling carefully to a tune that sounded far more interesting than our boring conversation.

"Shut up, and let me sleep"

"No" Archer reached down and pulled a CD from underneath his seat. Sliding it into the player, he pushed play and the car was filled with an automated silent.

That was until Archer started singing along with the music.

"Hey, you, you're a pretty girl, you're pretty artificial and I wish there was enough of you to come around" His voice was scratchy, no doubt about it, but hey, he was keeping himself occupied while I trying to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mayday, Mayday, someone, save me" I opened my eyes and rubbed them slowly, completely ignoring my surroundings.

"Archer?" I sat up fully in my seat, and caught a glimpse of the little dyed black haired boy smiling at the mountains around us.

I guess you never really appreciate true beauty until your fiancé drives you to the middle of nowhere and makes you watch him, watching the surroundings.

I pulled open the door, and now my fingers felt like they were going to fall off.

"It's cold" I mumbled, and pulling out the jumped that was sitting on Archer's seat, I threw it over my shoulders and walked up beside him.

"It's pretty"

"Yeah..."stopping, he looked at me and gave me a big smile.

"Hold on, don't use that, 'but you're prettier' phrase, it is so over done"

"Actually I was going to say, yeah, it's pretty and it makes you look like a dung beetle" He laughed, which earning him a 'I hate you'.

"So where exactly are we?" I asked.

Archer put an arm around me.

"This place right where our feet are, is called Echo Point, and those big monstrosities, are the 3 sisters" He stretched his free hand out to point at the mountains across from us.

"Okay" I nodded.

"Once upon a time, there were these three sisters, and they loved each other very much, but they were incredibly rude to others. A wizard saw this, and told them that if they didn't act like nicely to others, he would punish them. The girls didn't listen, so when they did something bad, he turned them into rocks" Archer mumbled.

"Really?" Now I would pay to listen to that kind of story.

"I don't know, that's what I heard, it's probably bull though" He shrugged and began walking off in the other direction.